yamaha r15 v3 problems – We all know Yamaha R15 V3 is Fabulous bike and loved by youngster across the world But, we Should need to know that, Yamaha R15 V3 have many problem, which I tell you here. In addition to it we will discuss problems in Yamaha R15 V3 BS6 and at the same time we will also discuss some goods points about Yamaha R15 V3 BS6.
|KEY FEATURE’S IN YAMAHA R15 V3 BS6
|Dual channel ABS as a standard
|Slipper clutch technology
|155cc Bs6 compliance engine
|Produce 18.6PS max Power & 14.1Nm max Torque
People also read Problems in KTM DUKE 200 :- https://gaadistart.com/problems-in-ktm-duke-200-bs6-you-might-not-know-gaadistart/tech-blog/
List of Problems in Yamaha R15 V3 BS6 :-
- The seating posture in this bike is too aggressive and also its only for track usage only and you will face pain in your back and wrist while touring on this bike.
- Apart from that, the pillion rider seat in this is too small, even there is no proper grab rails for pillion in this bike which again a big negative point about this bike.
- R15 V3 produce low power at low RPM , its means that initial pickup is very low in this bike.
- Moreover, Many owner of this bike have complaint’s about poor build quality about this bike and There is lots of gap in between fairy and body of this bike. This bike body build with plastic which will easily brake, but if you want save bike from crash then make sure install frame slider which buy link given below :- https://amzn.to/3tCSAoe
- Last but not the least, the price of this bike is little bit high if we compare this bike to other 200cc bike segment in this range.
Advantage’s of Yamaha R15 V3 :-
- The Engine of Yamaha R15 V3 is smooth and refine.
- Yamaha R15 V3 is great top end as compared to other 150cc motorcycle, In term of price, performance and speed.
- This bike have better mileage around 50+ KMPL.
- Only 150cc segment bike which comes with liquid cooling technology.
- Lastly, this bike have aggressive looks.
WATCH OUR VIDEO ABOUT Yamaha R15 V3 Problems
“ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNLE”