Yamaha R15 V3 BS6 is always be a game changer in Indian automobile sector. R15 v3 bs6 is power by 155cc bs6 compliance engine which produce 18.6PS max power. The new R15 V3 equipped new Deltabox frame with superb rigidity balance. With a Deltabox frame, the top and bottom of the head pipe and the pivot points form a triangle, hence the “Deltabox” gives it excellent rigidity balance.
Ex-showroom price in your city :- Rs.1,52,000 Onward*
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
R15 V3 Colours :- Metallic Red, Racing Blue, Thunder grey, Dark Knight
- Front & Rear LED lights
- Dual channel ABS as standard
- Equipped with VVA
- Equipped with Dual horn.
- New BS6 variant comes with body color alloy wheels.
- Side stand engine cut-off switch.
- Fully Digital console
- Gear Shift indicator on Console.
- Slipper Clutch technology
RIDING VIEW OF YAMAHA R15 V3
YAMAHA R15 V3 IMAGE’S
ALSO READ :- Latest Yamaha R15 V3 Modification ideas
R15 V3 ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke|
|Max Power||18.6PS @ 10000 RPM|
|Max Torque||14.1Nm @8500 RPM|
|Transmission Type||Contact mesh, 6-speed|
|Fuel system||Fuel Injection|
|Clutch Type||Wet, Multiple-disc|
|Bore & Stroke||58mm x 58.7mm|
|Compression Ratio||11.6 : 1|
Chassis and Suspension
|Front Suspension||Telescopic fork|
|Rear Suspension||Monocross (Link suspension)|
|Front Brake type||282mm|
|Rear Brake Type||220mm|
|Front Tyre||100mm Width (Tubeless)|
|Rear Tyre||140mm Width (Radial Tubeless)|
Yamaha R15 V3 BS6 Dimensions
|Minimum Ground clearance||170mm|
|Weight (with oil & full fuel tank)||142 Kg|
|Fuel tank capacity||11L|
Disadvantage of R15 V3
- The seating posture in this bike is too aggressive and also its only for track usage only and you will face pain in your back and wrist while touring on this bike.
- Apart from that, the pillion rider seat in this is too small, even there is no proper grab rails for pillion in this bike which again a big negative point about this bike.
- R15 V3 produce low power at low RPM , its means that initial pickup is very low in this bike.
- Moreover, Many owner of this bike have complaint’s about poor build quality about this bike and There is lots of gap in between fairy and body of this bike. This bike body build with plastic which will easily brake, but if you want save bike from crash then make sure install frame slider which buy link given below :- https://amzn.to/3tCSAoe
- Last but not the least, the price of this bike is little bit high if we compare this bike to other 200cc bike segment in this range.
Advantage of R15 V3
- The Engine of Yamaha R15 V3 is smooth and refine.
- Yamaha R15 V3 is great top end as compared to other 150cc motorcycle, In term of price, performance and speed.
- This bike have better mileage around 50+ KMPL.
- Only 150cc segment bike which comes with liquid cooling technology.
- Lastly, this bike have aggressive looks.
R15 V3 BS6 REVIEW VIDEO
Maintenance cost of Yamaha R15 V3
|Service no.||Kilometer/Time Period||Cost(In Rupees)|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail and cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.