The new Yamaha MT 15 is a pure naked bike, with one of the best dynamic light weights from the MT stable. MT 15 has all the traits of a hyper naked with its agile handling, wide handle bar and ultra-light weight of 138 KG. With the new Bi functional LED headlight give this bike and aggressive look. This hyper naked bike will not only give you the thrill you seek but will also inspire immense confidence in the riding.
KEY FEATURE IN MT-15 :-
- EQUIPPED WITH VVA
- SIDE STAND ENGINE CUT-OFF SWITCH
- BI FUNCTIONAL LED HEADLIGHT
- MULTI-FUNCTION NEGATIVE LCD INSTRUMENT CLUSTER
- NEW DESIGNED LED TAIL LIGHT
- UNI LEVEL SEAT WITH GRAB BAR
- NEW INTERNATIONAL COLOR VARIANT
- SINGLE CHANNEL ABS
- 6 SPEED TRANSMISSION
- ASSIST & SLIPPER CLUTCH
- BS6 COMPLIANCE ENGINE
Ex-showroom Price :- Rs.1.40 Lakh*
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
MT-15 Colour’s Available :- Metallic Black, Dark Matt Blue, ICE fluo-Vermillion
YAMAHA MT-15 IMAGE’S
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||4-Stroke, SOHC, 4-Valve|
|Bore & Stroke||58.0mm X 58.7mm|
|Max Power||18.5PS @10,000RPM|
|Max Torque||13.9Nm @8500RPM|
|Clutch Type||Wet, Multiple Disc|
|Transmission Type||Constant Mesh, 6-speed|
|Starting Type||Electric Start|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Front Suspension||Telescopic Fork / Linked Type|
|Rear Suspension||Monocross Suspension|
|Front Brake||Disc brake (282mm)|
|Rear Brake||Disc brake (220mm)|
|Front Tyre||100/80-17M/C 52P – Tubeless|
|Rear Tyre||140/70R17M/C 66H – Radial Tubeless|
|ABS||Single Channel ABS|
DIMENSIONS & CAPACITY
|Minimum Ground Clearance||170mm|
|Kerb Weight(With oil & fuel)||138KG|
|Inner tube dia of|
|Fuel tank capacity||10L|
ADVANTAGE & DISADVANTAGE OF MT 15
ADVANTAGE OF MT-15 :-
- You will love the design of Yamaha MT 15.
- Good handling experience.
- MT-15 has very comfortable seating posture. Most of the people who buy this bike are going to be the daily commuters, where we have learned to handle bar and which was tire some.But, MT-15 has the better seating posture, when compared to its sibling, which is R15 V3. So, Kudos for Yamaha, for making this happen.
- Mt15 shares most of the parts from its sibling R15 V3.
- Bike is very light weight and pure street fighter.
DISADVANTAGE OF MT-15 :-
- I think the price of this bike is very high and Yamaha failed to understand Indian market.
- Apart from this, Fuel tank capacity is only 10Ltr.
- Single Channel ABS instead of dual channel ABS.
- Rear fender is also very small and won’t be helpful during rainy season.
MT-15 REVIEW VIDEO
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KM / MONTHS||COST (IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||1000KM / 1||500-700|
|2nd (Free)||4000KM / 4||750-950|
|3rd (Free)||7000Km / 7||600-700|
|4th (Free)||100000Km / 10||1300-1700|
|5th (Paid)||13000Km / 13||1200-1500|
|6th (Paid)||16000Km / 16||1500-1800|
|7th (Paid)||19000Km / 19||1500-1700|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail. So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolent level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.