New Yamaha Fzx Bs6 is power by 149 cc engine as same as Yamaha Fz V3. This engine develops 12.4 PS max power at 7250 RPM and max torque of 13.3Nm at 5500 RPM. The New Yamaha FZX Bs6 comes to India as a crossover motorcycle that is inspired by Neo-Retro design which like my many. With new future-proof features that enhance every rider Experience, the new Yamaha FZX will inspire a whole new generation of motorcyclists.
Yamaha FZX bs6 equipped with newly designed instrumental console which show lots of information like SMS alert, missed call alert, phone battery level, and much more. Through Y connect app you can see many information on your phone screen like Fuel consumption, Maintenance recommendation, last parking location, malfunction (which includes service record and breakdown report of bike), and Revs Dashboard.
If we talking about riding comfort than I make sure confirm you that, Yamaha FZX offer good comforts on long rides as this bike has two level seat with tuck and roll design that resist to slip and comfort enough.
- LCD Meter
- Under Cowl
- Side stand engine Cut-off
- Y-Connect App
- Missed call & Incoming alert
- SMS & Email
- Phone Battery Level
- Single Channel ABS
- Bi Functional LED Headlamp
- Block Pattern Tyre
- Two level seat with tuck and roll
People Also Read :- [New] Hero Xpulse 200T BS6 | Is it Right Time to Buy This?
Yamaha FZX Ex-showroom Price
- Without Y Connect :- ₹ 1,16,800
- With Y Connect :- ₹1,18,800
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
Yamaha FZX Color’s
|Engine Type||Air cooled, 4-stroke|
|Max Power||9.1kW or 12.4PS @7250 RPM|
|Max Torque||13.3Nm or 1.4Kgf.m @5500 RPM|
|Bore X Stroke||57.3mm X 57.9mm|
|Compression Ratio||9,6 :1|
|Fuel Supply System||Fuel Injection|
|Transmission Type||Constant mesh, 5 Speed|
|Starting system type||Electric starter|
|Ignition||TCI (Transistor Controlled Ignition)|
Suspension, chassis & Tyres
|Front Suspension||Telescopic Fork, 41mm Inner|
Tube Diameter, with Fork Boot
7-Step Adjustable Monocross
|Front Tyre||100/80-17M/C 52P Tubeless|
140/60R17M/C 63P Radial Tubeless
|Front Brake||Disc Brake 282mm with ABS|
|Rear Brake||Disc Brake 220mm|
|Auxiliary Lights (DRLs)||LED|
|Stand Stand Engine Cut off||Equipped|
Dimensions & Capacity
|Weight (with oil &|
full fuel tank)
|Fuel Tank Capacity||10 Liter|
Advantage & Disadvantage of FZX
- Single Channel ABS
- Bi Functional Front Headlight, which has quite good through at low light
- The seat of Yamaha FZX is quite comfortable because it uses a tuck and roll design that is resistant to slip and gives a comfortable riding experience to users.
- Apart from this, At the rear, you will get Block Pattern Tyre’s which have a good grip on a slippery road or even muddy condition.
- You will get a new design instrumental cluster in this bike equipped with many modern features like – Call alerts, SMS alert, app connectivity and much more.
- You will get Single channel ABS and Side stand engine cut off as a safety feature in this bike.
- The fuel tank capacity of this bike is very low.
- The rubber-type material on the front suspension has low life.
- you will do very little modification to this bike.
Maintenance cost & schedule
|Service No.||Km / Days||Cost(In rupees)|
|1st (Free)||1000Km / 30||700-800|
|2nd (Free)||3000Km / 130||700-800|
|3rd (Free)||6000Km / 230||700-800|
|4th (Free)||9000Km / 330||700-800|
|5th (Free)||1200Km / 430||700-800|
|6th (Paid)||15000Km / 530||1300-1500|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail. So, the cost may vary based on the location and condition of the bike.
*Price is excluding GST, Service charges are not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your Vehicle:-
1.Always take your belongings from your bike before service.
2.After service, Make sure to take a test ride of your bike and check if there anything issue with your bike.
3.Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level, and other things in your vehicle.
4.Check service bill carefully.