Even the freedom to be adventurous comes with a sense of responsibility. Based on a reliable 249cc single-cylinder engine proven on a variety of sport bikes, the Yamaha FZ 250 has been tune very well and optimize for the Indian traffic conditions while keeping the BS VI emission norms under check.
YAMAHA FZ25 EX-SHOWROOM PRICE :-
- YAMAHA FZS 25 = 1.58 Lakh*
- YAMAHA FZ 25 = 1.53 Lakh*
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
YAMAHA FZ 250 COLOUR’S :- Racing Blue, Metallic Black (FZ25) & Patina Green, White- Vermillion and Dark matt blue (FZS25)
YAMAHA FZ 250 BS6 IMAGE’S
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||4-Stroke, SOHC, 2-valve|
|Bore & Stroke||74.0 X 58.0mm|
|Compression Ratio||9.8 : 1|
|Max Power||20.8PS @8000RPM|
|Max Torque||20.1Nm @6000RPM|
|Transmission Type||Constant, mesh, 5-speed|
|Clutch Type||Wet, Multiple disc|
|Fuel System||fuel Injection|
|Starting system Type||Electric Starter|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Front Suspension||Telescopic Fork /|
|Front brake type||Disc brake 282mm|
|Rear brake type||Disc brake 220mm|
|Front Tyre Size||100/80-17M/C 52P|
|Rear Tyre Size||140/70-17M/C 66S|
|ABS||Dual Channel ABS|
(Dia of front fork)
DIMENSIONS & CHASSIS
|Min. turning radius||2.5m|
|Minimum Ground Clearance||160mm|
|Weight(With oil & full fuel)||153Kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||14L|
ADVANTAGE & DISADVANTAGE OF FZ 25
- When its comes to everyday usage, Yamaha Fz 25 performs very well.
- Powerful mid range bike.
- The braking of Fz 25 is very solid. The disc brakes at both the ends do a great job of stopping this 152Kg motorcycle.
- Yamaha Fz 25 is produce very less power ,if I compared this bike to its rivals.
- The headlight design looks really good but the illumination is not much.
- The top speed of this bike is only 135 KMPH, Even R15 V3 goes upto 145KMPH with only 155cc engine.
- The MRF Tyres have very poor grip on roads.
- The bike is not built to carve corners, because it is built in the same platform and same internal parts as of the previous FZS.
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KM / MONTHS||COST (IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||1000Km / 2||1200|
|2nd (Free)||5000Km / 6||1200|
|3rd (Free)||10,000Km / 12||1500|
Each paid service needs to be availed after every 5000 KM or 180 Days from the previous service,whichever is earlier.
*These are estimate maintenance cost detail and cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolent level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.