TVS ntorq is powered by 124cc engine which produced max power of 6.5KW and max torque of 10.5Nm. Tvs has done great work on mileage of ntorq 125 bs6 model, Thanks to the inclusion of fuel injection, the fueling is precise and volumetric combustibility has improved.
TVS Ntorq BS6 is the first upmarket offering in the scooter segment. It pulls out all the stops to ensure that a Ntorq customer has the maximum bragging rights of them all. It gets a feature list that outdoes its competitions to a huge extent while offering a peppy motor and sporty handling dynamics.
NTORQ KEY FEATURE’S
- Signature ‘T’ Rear Lamp
- Sporty Stubby Muffler
- Bluetooth Connect speedometer
- Full Digital console
- Incoming call Alert
- Navigation Assistant
- Engine temperature indication
- Phone battery strength display
- Last parked location assist
- Auto reply message
- Signature LED headlamp
TVS Ntorq Ex-showroom Price
- TVS NTorq Drum :- ₹ 71 095
- TVS NTorq Disc :- ₹ 75 395
- TVS NTorq Race Edition :- ₹ 78 375
- TVS NTorq Super Squad Edition :- ₹ 81 075
TVS NTORQ 125 COLOUR
- DRUM VARIANT :- METALLIC BLUE AND METALLIC GREY
2. DISC VARIANT :- MATTE RED, METALLIC BLUE, METALLIC GREY, METALLIC RED.
3. RACE EDITION :- RACE EDITION RED & RACE EDITION YELLOW
4. SUPER SQUAD EDITION :- STEALTH BLACK, COMBAT BLUE AND INVINCIBLE RED.
TVS NTORQ 125 IMAGE’S
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, 4 – Stroke, SI|
|Max Power||6.9 kW @ 7000 rpm|
|Max Torque||10.5 Nm @ 5500 rpm|
|Clutch||Automatic Centrifugal Clutch|
|Air Filter||Paper + Foam Filter|
|Fuel Supply||Fuel Injection|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Frame||High Rigidity Under Bone|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic Suspension with |
|Rear Suspension||coil spring with|
|Front Tyre||Tubeless 100/80-12|
|Rear Tyre||Tubeless 110/80-12|
|Front Brake||Disc 220mm with SBT|
Drum 130mm with SBT
|Rear Brake||Dia Drum 130mm|
DIMENSION & CAPACITY
|Fuel Tank Capacity||5.8 Ltr|
ADVANTAGE OF NTORQ 125
- The new Bs6 model is improved with mileage, you will get over 50+ mileage with this bike.
- Engine Refinement level is enhanced in bs6 models.
- TVS NTorq 125 is the only scooter that arrive with the Racing edition.
DISADVANTAGE OF NTORQ 125
- Under seat storage is very less, you can’t even store full helmet in storage.
- Engine of TVS Ntorq is breath out after 90Km/Hr.
- If Talking about riding dynamics, front end feels too light.
- All fiber design, matte finish color scheme feels more plastic.
- Headlight is not gonna turn if you turn the handlebars. This could result in less visibility around corners.
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KM / MONTHS||COST ( IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||750Km / 2 Months||300-400|
|2nd (Free)||3000Km / 4 Months||300-400|
|3rd (Free)||6000Km / 8 Months||500-650|
|4th (Free)||9000Km / 12 Months||500-650|
|5th (Paid)||12000Km / 18 Months||600-800|
|6th (Paid)||15000Km / 24 Months||600-800|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail. So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.
ALSO CHECK :- New Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon BS6 – Price, Pictures, Mileage & Maintenance
Best view i have ever seen !