TVS Apache RTR 180 Bs6 is a street fighter available at price of Rs. 1.10 Lakh. It is available in only 1 variant and 4 different colours. The TVS Apache RTR 180 is powered by 177.4cc BS6 engine which produce a max power of 16.56 bhp and max torque of 15.5 Nm. TVS Apache RTR 180 is also comes up with (ABS) anti-locking braking system. This bike is weighs 141 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 12 Ltr.
- GLIDE THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
- SYNCHRONIZED STIFF CHASSIS
- MIG SUSPENSION
- SINGLE CHANNEL SUPER MOTO ABS
- BRIGHT HEADLAMP
- REMORA TYRE’S
- INTEGRATED FRAME SLIDER
- RACING GRAPHICS
- TANK SCOOPS
TVS Apache RTR 180 Ex-showroom Price :- 1.10 Lakh*
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
TVS Apache RTR 180 Colour’s :- Gloss Black, Pearl White and Matte Blue
TVS APACHE RTR 180 IMAGE’S
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||SI, 4 stroke, Oil cooled|
|Max Power||12.35 kW @ 8500 rpm |
(16.79 PS @8500 rpm)
|Max Torque||15.5 Nm @ 7000 rpm|
|Fuel Supply||Fuel Injection|
|Valve per Cylinder||2 Valve|
|Power to weight ratio||0.0876 kW/kg|
|Clutch||Wet multi plate clutch|
|Gearbox||5 speed gear box|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Frame||Double Cradle Synchro STIFF|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic Forks|
|Rear Suspension||Monotube Inverted Gas-filled|
shox (MIG) with spring aid
|Front Tyre||90/90-17 49P Tubeless|
|Rear Tyre||110/80-17 57P Tubeless|
|Front Brake||270mm dia Petal Disc|
|Rear Brake||200mm dia Petal Disc|
|ABS||Single Channel Super-Moto ABS|
|Brake Fluid||DOT 3 / DOT 4|
DIMENSION & CAPACITY
|Fuel Tank Capacity||12 Ltr|
ADVANTAGE OF APACHE RTR 180
- The RTR – Racing Throttle Response. It lives up to its name. The instant response with the throttle encourages you to push further (with caution).
- Decent mileage in the city. It consistently gives me 42 kmpl to 45 kmpl in spite of running it a higher RPMs.
- Seems like the fastest in its class.
- It’s light and easy to maneuver
- Maintenance cost is also very low.
- Decent seat height. Neither too high nor too low.
DISADVANTAGE OF APACHE RTR 180
- This bike is not suitable for riding long distances. You may experience back pains.
- Mediocre TVS tyres. You can’t rely on them during the monsoons. Got them changed to MRF Zapper series. Rides better now.
- Vibration at certain speeds. Fades away once you cross that speed range.
- If you have a pillion rider, then it struggles a bit to pull. If riding solo, then no issues at all.
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KM / MONTHS||COST (IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||500Km / 1||500-600|
|2nd (Free)||2500Km / 3||400-600|
|3rd (Free)||5000Km / 6||500-600|
|4th (Free)||8500Km / 9||400-600|
|5th (Free)||11500Km / 12||700-900|
|6th (Paid)||14500Km / 15||400-600|
|7th (Paid)||17500Km / 18||500-700|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail. So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.
ALSO CHECK :- New Apache RTR 200 4V Bs6 price, Mileage & maintenance