apache rtr 160 4v bs6 – The nature of a champion is to outdo, and the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V being the most powerful bike in its class is engineered to outpower. Derived from the INMRC Championship winning bike – the RTR 165 Prototype, the bike has a heart of a champion. Race engineered with an unmistakable presence, the bike churns out 17.63 PS of power.
Disc variant :- Rs.1,11,615 onwards*
Drum Variant :- Rs.1,08,565 onwards*
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
Color’s Available :- Knight Black, Metallic Blue, Racing RED
- Race Tuned Fuel Injection (RT-Fi)
- Race Derived O3C Engine
- GTT – Glide Through Technology
- Double Cradle Synchrostiff Chassis
- Racing Tyre
- Racing Double Barrel Exhaust
- Aggressive LED Headlamp
- Fully Digital Interactive Speedometer
- Aerodynamics claw Mirrors
- Aggressive Tank Cowl
- Engine Cowl
- New Racing Seat
- ROTO-Petal Disc Brake with Super-Moto ABS
- Wave Bite Key
APACHE RTR 160 4V IMAGE’S
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||SI, 4-Stroke oil-cooled|
|Max Power||17.63PS @9250RPM|
|Max Torque||14.73nm @7250RPM|
|Fuel Injection||Bosch – Closed loop|
|Valve per cylinder||4 Valve|
|Power to Weight Ratio||0.08kW/kg|
|Gear box||5 speed gear box|
|Max Speed||114 km/h|
CHASSIS, SUSPENSION & ELECTRICAL
|Frame||Double cradle split |
Synchro Stiff frame
|Front Suspension||Telescopic fork|
|Rear Suspension||mono shock|
|Headlamp||AHO LED Headlamp|
with LED position lamp
WHEEL, TYRE & BRAKE
|Front Tyre||90mm Width|
|Rear Tyre||110mm Width|
|ABS||Single Channel Super-|
|Front Disk||270mm dia petal Disc|
|Rear Disk||130mm dia / Drum|
DIMENSIONS & CAPACITY
DISADVANTAGE OF RTR 160 4V BS6
- The vibrations in the bike are too annoying. No matter what you do, they just don’t stop.
- The bike demands frequent servicing.
- Once you crash, all the plastic parts get broken. you should replace them.
- The seat is a bit small for two people to sit on.
- Aggressive riding posture – Could be straining on the wrist and the back in bumper to bumper traffic.
- For short height people, riding could be challenging on this bike.
ADVANTAGE OF RTR 160 4V BS6
- The Apache RTR 160 4V is looking quit similar to its sibling Apache RTR 200 4v.
- New Bs6 models comes with new design, which looks better than previous one.
- Apache RTR 160 4V is comfortable bike to ride in the city and long highways ride.
- New Bs6 equipped with RT-Fi( Race Tune Fuel Injection), which enhance engine durability, power and mileage of this bike.
- The all new unique LED headlamp with claw position lamps on the TVS Apache RTR 160 4v are aggressively style to leave an imposing impression on the track and road.
APACHE RTR 160 4V BS6 VIDEO
MAINTENANCE OF APACHE RTR 160 4V
|SERVICE NO.||KM/TIME-PERIOD||COST(IN RUPEES)|
|4th ( free)||8500KM/270Days||450-650|
|6th (paid)||17500Km/1.5 Years||1200-1400|
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail and cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.