Suzuki Gixxer 250 sf is a sports bikes available in india at starting price of Rs. 1.78 Lakh*. Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 is powered by 249cc BS6 engine which develops a power of 26.5PS and a max torque of 22.2 Nm. With both front and rear disc brakes, Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 comes up with ABS braking system as a standard. Gixxer SF 250 bs6 is weight around 161 kg and with fuel tank capacity of 12 liters. Gixxer 250 is best bike in terms of every aspects.
- Dual channel ABS as standard.
- Oil cooling
- 250cc engine
- SOCS technology
- Clip on handle bars
- Split seat
- Twin muffler exhaust with chrome inserts
- Brushed Finish alloy wheels.
- Gixxer SF 250 ALL Colour Variant :- 1.78 Lakh*
- Gixxer SF 250 Moto GP all Colour Variant :- 1.79 Lakh*
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
SUZUKI GIXXER 250 SF COLOR’S :- Matte Black & Moto GP Edition
SUZUKI GIXXER 250 SF IMAGE’S
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||4-Stroke, 1-cylinder|
|Bore X Stroke||76mm X 54.9mm|
|Max power||26.5PS @9300RPM|
|Max Torque||22.2Nm @7300RPM|
|Fuel System||Fuel injection|
|Transmission||6 Speed, MT|
|Mileage (CITY)||32 KMPL|
|Mileage (Highway)||37 KMPL|
SUSPENSIONS & TYRE
|Rear Suspension||Swing Arm|
|Front Tyre Size||110/70R17M/C 54S|
|Rear Tyre Size||150/60R17M/C 66S|
|Front brake||300mm Disc|
|ABS||Dual Channel ABS|
DIMENSIONS & CAPACITY
|Fuel Tank Capacity||12 Ltr|
GIXXER 250 COMPETITOR :- KTM DUKE 250 BS6
ADVANTAGE OF GIXXER 250 SF
- The first thing in the bike that stands out is the looks. Its look okay from front but from side its feels like super bike.
- RIDING ERGONOMICS, you will feel “at home” if you have ridden the previous generation Gixxer SF 155 or Gixxer 155. But, you need to stretch your arms a little bit to reach the newly installed CLIP ONN handlebars. Foot pegs are neither center set nor back set, one need not to flex the knee completely while riding. No wrist pain, back pain whatsoever after riding continuously for more than 200KMs.
- The engine of this bike is very smooth for a single cylinder bike. Gear shift are smooth but not the smoothest.
- This bike touches 100KMPH very easily without any hassles.
- HEAD LIGHTS : Being an all led setup, the throw of the lights are excellent and you can ride all night long.
- Seat are soft and adequately wide, but I doubt the pillion comfort on long rides. and short pillion may feel very difficult to hop on the seat cuz its very tall.
- Road grip of MRF Revzz are doing great job even on wet roads.
DISADVANTAGE OF GIXXER 250 SF
- Windscreen of this bike is too small.
- No side stand alarm and engine cutoff feature.
- Small fuel tank, as this bike have low mileage.
GIXXER SF 250 REVIEW VIDEO
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KM / MONTHS||COST (IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||750Km / 1||800-1000|
|2nd (Free)||3500Km / 4||800-1000|
|3rd (Free)||7500Km / 7||800-1000|
|4th (Free)||11500Km / 10||800-1000|
|5th (Paid)||15500Km / 13||1300-1500|
|6th (Paid)||19500Km / 16||1300-1500|
|7th (Paid)||23500Km / 19||1300-1500|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail and cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolent level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.