Suzuki Gixxer 150 SF bs6 is available at a starting price of Rs. 1.29 Lakh. It is available in only 1 variant and 3 colours. This Bike is powered by 155cc BS6 engine which produce max power of 13.4 bhp and max torque of 13.8 Nm. With both front and rear disc brakes, Suzuki Gixxer SF comes up with anti-locking braking system. This bike weighs 148 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 12 liters.
EX-SHOWROOM PRICE :- 1.27 Lakh*
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
SUZUKI GIXXER SF 150 COLOR’S :- Glossy Red, Glossy Black, Glossy Blue
SUZUKI GIXXER SF 150 IMAGES’S
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Bore x Stroke
|56mm x 62.9mm
|5 Speed, MT
|43+ KMPL Mileage
SUSPENSIONS & TYRE’S
DIMENSIONS & CAPACITY
|Fuel tank Capacity
ADVANTAGE OF GIXXER 150
- This bike is very much comfortable to ride,you will never wanted to get stopped.
- Suzuki Gixxer 150 sf has got a descent mileage ,It used to get about 40-45KMPL mileage, its up to the rider.
- This bike is Light weight and you will never know there is something under your legs.
- Cornering can be done easily with this bike.
- Engine of this bike is very smooth and have very less vibration.
- In addition to it, build quality of this bike is also good.
- Riding position of this bike is also looking cool.
DISADVANTAGE OF GIXXER 150
- Gixxer 150 sf front light sucks, not so good enough at night.
- The mirrors are average cause,when you look at mirror the half of mirror are on your shoulder.
- Moreover, The gear foot peg sucks because when you do left side corners your foot will crash on road and it will cause to a disaster.
- But still its an amazing bike every bike has its own pros and cons so its up to you take a test ride and decide whether this machine is meant for you or not.
SUZUKI GIXXER SF 150 REVIEW VIDEO
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|KM / MONTH
|COST (IN RUPEES)
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail and cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolent level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.