All new suzuki access 125 bs6 has more power and more engine refinement than previous bs4 model. Suzuki Access 125 is a mileage scooters available at various models, It is available in 7 variants and 11 colours. The Access 125 is powered by 124cc BS6 engine which produce a power of 8.6 bhp and max torque of 10 Nm. With both front and rear drum brakes, Suzuki Access 125 comes up with combined braking system of both wheels. This Access 125 scooter weighs 104 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 5 liters.
Ex-showroom price :-
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
KEY FEATURE’S IN ACCESS 125 :-
- ECO Assist Illumination
- New LED Headlamp
- Chrome External Fuel Inlet
- Multi-Function Digital Meter.
- One Push Central Lock System.
- Front Pocket
- Long Seat & Long Floor Board
- Convenient Dual Luggage
- Large Storage Space
- Chrome Muffler cover
- Stylish Tail Lamps
- Available in Alloy(Drum) Variant.
- USB Socket (STANDARD FITTED IN SPECIAL EDITION)
- Chrome Rear View Mirror (STANDARD FITTED IN SPECIAL EDITION)
- Retro Seat (STANDARD FITTED IN SPECIAL EDITION)
Suzuki Access 125 Color’s :-
SUZUKI ACCESS 125 Bs6 IMAGE’S
ENGINE AND PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||4-Stroke, 1-cylinder,|
|Valve system||SOHC, 2-valve|
|Bore X Stroke||52.5 X 57.4mm|
|Max Power||8.7PS @6750RPM|
|Max Torque||10Nm @5500 RPM|
|Fuel system||Fuel Injection|
|Starter system||Kick and Electric|
SUSPENSIONS & TYRE’S
|Rear Suspension||Swing Arm|
|Tyre Size Front||90/90-12 Tubeless|
|Tyre Size Rear||90/100-10 Tubeless|
DIMENSIONS & CAPACITY
|Kerb Mass||103Kg (Alloy disc and Alloy Drum)|
104Kg (Steel Drum)
|Fuel Tank Capacity||5Ltr|
Advantage of Access 125
- Most of two Wheeler’s company lose out performance while transforming from bs4 to bs6 But, Access 125 have previous power and good performance.
- Access 125 have superior riding quality, Because the suspension setup is one of the best in the market.
- Suzuki Access 125 has butter smooth engine and In addition to it new Fuel Injection technology make it more run smoother than previous Bs4 variant.
Disadvantage of Access 125
- The external fuel filler cap isn’t exactly convenient, Most modern scooter have remotely open fuel lid nowadays.
- New access 125 brakes have lack in performance, But it was better from previous Bs4 models.
- Suzuki not has not do, changes in design of Suzuki Access 125. This scooter was launch in year 2007, now till date not do changes in access 125 looks.
|SERVICE NO.||KM / MONTHS||COST (IN RUPEES)|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.