Royal Enfield Classic 350 Bs6 is a cruiser bikes available at a starting price of Rs. 1.35 Lakh in India. It is available in 7 variants and 13 colors with top variant price starting from Rs. 1.94 Lakh. The Classic 350 is power by 346cc BS6 engine which produce a power of 19.1 bhp and a torque of 28 Nm. With both front and rear disc brakes, Royal Enfield Classic 350 comes up with ABS braking system. This Classic 350 bike weighs 195 kg (with 90% fuel and engine oil) and has a fuel tank capacity of 13.5 liters.
Ex-showroom Price :- Starting from 1.34 Lakh To 1.94 Lakh*
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
Color’s Available in the market :-
ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC 350 BS6 PICTURE’S
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder 4 stroke,|
air cooled, fuel injection
|Max Power||19.36PS @5250RPM|
|Max Torque||28Nm @4000RPM|
|Gear Box||5 Speed|
|Clutch||Wet Multiplate (6PLate)|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled|
|ABS||Single Channel ABS|
|Body Type||Cruiser Bikes|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Chassis||Single Downtube, using engine|
as stressed member
|Front Suspension||Telescopic, 35mm Forks,|
|Rear Suspension||Twin shock absorbers with 5 step|
adjustable preload, 80mm travel
|Front Disk Brake Dia||280mm|
|Rear Disk Brake Dia||240mm|
|Tyre Type||Radial Tyre|
DIMENSIONS & CAPACITY
|Kerb Weight||192KG(with 90% fuel)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||13.5 Ltr|
- Royal Enfield have retro look and no other brand except Jawa offers this look.
- The body of royal Enfield is build up with full metal, Which provide this bike superior build quality.
- This bike have 28Nm torque, which clears that power is very good in Royal Enfield.
- The engine in royal Enfield has load of pulling power, So this makes this best motorcycle to ride into mountains and off-roading.
- Royal Enfield has double discs & 2-Channel ABS which also a plus point for this bike.
- RE provides the option of electric start on the classic 350 as a standard feature.
- Apart from that, the 60W/55W headlight is very power full in RE.
- This bike give 40+KMPL mileage without hesitate.
- RE is weight around 192KG, that makes it heavier than bikes of the class.
- The price of Royal Enfield is very high as compared to other bikes in the market.
- The other drawback of this bike is that, it does not have fuel gauge. Well royal feel is different thing but a fuel gauge could have been a better addition on this bike.
- RE should more work on refinement of engine because engine noise and vibration is common issue in bullets.
WATCH RE CLASSIC 350 VIDEO
MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE & COST
|SERVICE NO.||KM/MONTHS||TOTAL COST (IN RUPEES)|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.