Pulsar NS 160 BS6 is powered by 160cc engine which produce 17.2PS of power and 14.6Nm of max torque. Pulsar is indeed a good bike when it comes to performance the one of issue dragging it back was refinement and ride quality, which has been responded by bajaj and now Pulsar NS 160 is a bike which has preceded it short coming and come with more refined engine.
PULSAR NS160 BS6 EX-SHOWROOM PRICE :- Rs. 1.11 Lakh*
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
PULSAR NS160 BS6 COLOUR SCHEME :- Metallic pearl white, Burnt Red, Pewter Grey.
PULSAR NS160 IMAGE’S
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||4 Stroke, SOHC 4 Valve,|
Twin spark BS6 DTSi Engine
|Max power||12.7kW(17.2PS) @9000RPM|
|Max Torque||14.6 @7250RPM|
|Drive Type||Chain Drive|
|Fuel Supply||Fuel Injection|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Front Suspension||Telescopic with anti friction bush|
Nitrox mono shock absorber
|Body Type||Sports Bike|
|Front Tyre||90/90 -17 49 P Tubeless|
|Rear Tyre||120/80 -17 61 P Tubeless|
|ABS||Single Channel ABS|
DIMENSION & CAPACITY
|Fuel Tank Capacity||12 Ltr|
ADVANTAGE OF NS160
- Engine of Pulsar NS 160 is very refined.
- This bike performs very goods.
- Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 looks to good that anyone fall in love with this bike.
- You can expect 45+ KMPL Mileage from this bike.
DISADVANTAGE OF NS160
- This is Heaviest bike in 160cc, which weight around 151KG.
- In addition to it , this bike lack in some feature that equipped in this bike rivals.
- The other drawback of this bike is that, this bike comes with Euro Tyre’s which are low performer on roads.
- Reliability issues.
- Some User report that, This Bike makes Weird sound after some interval of time.
My advice is that, You should go for either Fz V3, Appache 160 4v and Gixxer, if you want to use a bike for long time as it give to hassle free time ahead and reliability is something you can have on these bike.
Looks are subjective on different taste and preference, personally I like Pulsar appearance the most then comes gixxer and then FZ-s. If not put some more bucks and go for Pulsar NS200, it would be a better decision. Test ride these bike and then decide, choose a bike what your heart say about and go for that.
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KM / MONTHS||COST (IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||500KM / 1||400-600|
|2nd (Free)||4500KM / 8||400-600|
|3rd (Free)||9500Km / 12||400-600|
|4th (Paid)||14500Km / 16||1000-1200|
|5th (Paid)||19500Km / 20||1000-1200|
|6th (Paid)||24500Km / 24||1000-1200|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail. So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.
ALSO CHECK :- New Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 – All things you need to know