Problems in KTM DUKE 200 KTM DUKE 200 BS6 have many problems in it which I will discuss here, KTM DUKE 200 BS6 is powere by 199.5cc engine which produce 25PS of max Power and 19.3NM max Torque. KTM DUKE is inspire by 1290r, KTM DUKE 200 BS6 have flaunts a bold and muscular looks. The problems which I discuss here is KTM DUKE 200 BS6 is not found in duke 200 but also found in many other models of KTM DUKE.
|KEY FEATURE’S IN KTM DUKE 200 BS6|
|DUAL CHANNEL ABS AS A STANDARD|
|HAVING 25PS MAX POWER|
|NEW HEADLAMP DESIGN|
MAJOR PROBLEMS AND DISADVANTAGES OF KTM DUKE 200 BS6 :-
- when you revving this bike at high speed specially in summer, The engine will automatic cutoff and didn’t start until it does not cool down.
- In addition to point no. 1 sometimes you also feels that your legs is being roaste because lots of heat coming out of engine.
- Also rear view mirror is not suitable for too tall and too short people in ktm duke 200 bs6
- KTM DUKE 200 is naked bike so you feel lots of wind blast when you drive this bike at high speed.
- KTM DUKE is a big brand although bike’s are also more expensive and after spend huge amount on purchasing bike we got small instrumental cluster in KTM DUKE 200 BS6 and other models of KTM bikes also.
- Service is also costly for ktm bikes, You have to spend Rs.1200 for free service and upto Rs.4500-5000 for paid service.
- Spare parts of this bike is also costly and there is lot of difficulty in availability of parts.
- This bike not comfortable for long ride and highway riding riding also.
- This bike have less mileage as compared to other 200cc bikes which are available in market.
SOME BENEFITS OF KTM DUKE 200 BS6 :-
- The design of this bike is inspire by 1290r which looks goods.
- KTM DUKE is best bike for racing.
- Periodic maintenance of this bike have long period which is again save your money on maintenance.