Nissan Rogue is power by a 2.5 Liter DOHC 16 Valve, 4-Cylinder engine which develops max power of 181 horsepower at 6000 RPM and 181lb max torque at 3600 RPM. Nissan Rogue is compact SUV by Nissan, which also have high sales figure’s in the united state of America. This car is a redesign in the year 2021, which offers more styling, new modern tech gadgets in the car, good stability on road, more safety features than the previous one, Improved performance and much more.
Nissan Rogue mid level SV Variant offers the best features for the money. It adds equipment such as 18-inch aluminum wheels, an eight way power adjustable driver’s seat, 360 degree exterior camera, and Nissan’s Pro Pilot Assist semi autonomous driving mode. We also got spring for the SV Variant Premium package too, which adds a panoramic sunroof, a power operated rear lift gate, roof rails, and faux-leather upholstery. Front-wheel drive is standard but all-wheel drive is optional on all trims for an additional for $1400.
Rogue Infotainment System & Cluster
Nissan Rogue comes with 8 Inch touchscreen infotainment system as a standard on 2021 rogue and larger 9 inch screen is available on SL and Platinum variant. Apple Car Play and Android Auto are both standard, and high end features, such as in dash navigation or a Bose stereo system, are optional. Apart from this, An 12.3 inch digital instrumental cluster is unique features in the Platinum variants and a large 10.8 inch head up display and a wireless smartphone charging pad in equipped in this car.
Nissan motors standard warranty coverage offers no frills and rivals such as the Kia Sportage and Hyundai Tucson, provide longer periods of protection and, in the case of the Hyundai, three years of complimentary scheduled maintenance.
- Limited warranty covers three years / 36,000 miles.
- Power train warranty covers five years / 60,000 miles.
- No complementary and schedule maintenance by Nissan.
Nissan Rogue Price
- S Variant :- $27,000 (In United State of America)
- SV Variant :- $28,690 (In United State of America)
- SL Variant :- $33,350 (In United State of America)
- PLATINUM Variant :- $36,780 (In United State of America)
PEOPLE ALSO READ :- 10 Easy way to learn about ABS vs EBD – which one is save life
- 2.5 Liter DOHC 16-Valve Direct Injection, 4 Cylinder engine.
- Nissan Safety Shield 360.
- 17 inch Aluminum Alloy Wheels.
- Nissan Connect 8 Inch Touch screen Display
- Android Auto
Nissan Rogue color’s
|2.5 Liter DOHC 16-Valve Direct
Injection Gasoline 4-Cylinder Engine
|181 Hp @6000 RPM
|181lb-ft @3600 RPM
|Continuously variable Valve
Timing control system
|Fuel Infection Type
|Direct Injection Gasoline
[City & Highway]
|(27 & 35) MPG
|Front Wheel Drive
|Intelligent All wheel
|Eco & Sport Mode
|Snow & Off-road Modes
|Front & Rear stabilizer
|Vehicle speed sensitive
electric power steering
Driver Assistance Technologies
|Intelligent Forward Collision Warning
|Automatic Emergency Braking
with Pedestrian Detection
|Lane Departure Warning
|Blind Sport Warning
|Rear Cross Traffic Alert
|Rear View Monitor
|Rear Sonar System
|Rear Automatic braking
|Vehicle Dynamic control (VDC) with
Traction Control System (TCS)
|Active Ride Control
|Intelligent Lane Intervention
|Hill Start Assit
|Active Ride Control
|Intelligent Trace Control
|Automatic Brake Hold
|Intelligent Driver Alertness
Dimension & Capacity
|Track Width Front
|Track Width Rear
of drag (cd)
|Leg room front
|Hip room rear
Safety Feature in Nissan Rogue
- This is Equipped with Advanced Air bag system with dual stage supplemental front air bags.
- Seat mounted side impact supplemental air Bags for Front and Rear seat outboard occupants.
- Driver seat mounted front center supplemental air bag.
- Driver and co-passenger airbag for knee safety.
- Roof mounted air bags with rollover sensor.
- 3 point ALR/ELR passenger seat belt system.
- Front & Rear Seat belts with double pretensioners and load limiters.
- Hood Buckling Creased and safety stops.
- Break away engine mounts.
- Energy absorbing steering column
- slide away brake pedal assembly.
- Knee Bolsters
- Pipe Style Steel Side Door guard beams
- Tyre’s pressure monitoring sensor
Nissan Rogue comes with 4 Star safety rating from National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The 2021 Rogue comes with standard driver assistance features which help it to compete with well equipped rivals, such as the Toyota RAV4 and Subaru Forester. Nissan Pro Pilot Assist semi autonomous driving mode will also be offered as an option on the Rogue SL and Platinum variant.
PEOPLE ALSO READ :- USA Automobile industry – Top 10 Things you know about it
PROS & CONS OF NISSAN ROGUE
- Impressive design that is different from any other crossover.
- More power through new engine option.
- Three zone of comfort
- 5 specialized design drives modes, that provide unique driving experience to the user.
- Honda like practicality
- Roomy back seat
- Improved interior quality
- Platinum ride quality
- The Nissan Rogue have many problems in different different categories. The most common problems are transmission issue, Fuel gauge reading, sunroof issue etc.
- Loud engine that may deter some buyers
- Good but not great dynamics
- Some feature’s in cabin can be overwhelming.
PEOPLE ALSO READ :- Save money on insurance Policy – 15+ Best Tips and Ideas.