TVS Jupiter is a mileage scooters which is available at price of Rs. 66,470. It is available in 5 variants and 14 colours and top variant price starting from Rs. 75,717. The Jupiter is powered by 109.7cc BS6 engine which produce a power of 7.37 bhp and a torque of 8.4 Nm. With both front and rear drum brakes, TVS Jupiter comes up with combined braking system of both wheels. This Jupiter scooter weighs 107 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 6 Ltr.
TVS Jupiter Ex-showroom Price
- TVS Jupiter SMW :- Rs. 64,437
- TVS Jupiter :- Rs. 66,662
- TVS Jupiter ZX :- Rs.69,637
- TVS Jupiter ZX Disc :- Rs.73,737
- TVS Jupiter Classic :- Rs.73,707
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
TVS Jupiter Colour’s
- TVS JUPITER :- WALNUT BROWN, VOLCANO RED, TITANIUM GREY, PRISTINE WHITE, MATTE BLUE AND MIDKNIGHT BLACK.
2. TVS JUPITER ZX :- STARLIGHT BLUE AND ROYAL WINE
3. TVS JUPITER CLASSIC :- INDIBLUE, SUNLIT IVORY AND AUTUMN BROWN
TVS JUPITER IMAGE’S
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||Single cylinder, 4 stroke, CVTi|
|Max Power||5.5 kW @ 7000 rpm|
|Max Torque||8.4 Nm @ 5500 rpm|
|Bore X Stroke||53.5 x 48.8 mm|
|Air Filter||Viscous paper ﬁlter|
|Transmission Type||CVT Automatic|
|Starter||Electric & Kick Start|
|Ignition||ECU controlled Ignition|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Frame||High rigidity underbone type|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic hydraulic|
|Rear Suspension||3 step adjustable type coil|
spring with hydraulic damper
|Tyre Size Front||90/90-12 54 J (tubeless)|
|Tyre Size Rear||90/90-12 54 J (tubeless)|
|Front Brake||130mm DRUM|
|Rear Brake||130mm DRUM|
DIMENSION & CAPACITY
|Fuel Tank Capacity||5 Ltr|
ADVANTAGE OF TVS JUPITER
- TVS Jupiter is very reliable, Never gave up on even in very bad riding conditions (Heavy rain, 1 ft water or steep slopes).
- Really low cost of ownership, TVS spares are cheap and have long life.
- Very good seat (ZX/Classic model) and best set of suspensions in scooters.
- build quality is also fantastic.
- Alloy wheels looks goods as compared to activa 6G.
- It has soft suspension which is really a boon on Indian roads* (front telescopic forks and Gas charged shock up at the rear)
DISADVANTAGE OF TVS JUPITER
- Minor tapping sound of tappets/piston once the engine gets hot. This is normal but is little annoying.
- TVS service center’s are CRAP during weekends, They do proper work only on weekdays when there is no rush.
- The overall performance and dynamics of the TVS Jupiter BS6 are great at slow speeds but the overall performance is not so impressive at higher speeds. the engine does tend to struggle a bit and the progress is slow after 50 kmph mark.
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KM / MONTH||COST (IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||500Km / 1||300-400|
|2nd (Free)||2500Km / 3||300-400|
|3rd (Free)||5000Km / 6||300-400|
|4th (Free)||8500Km / 9||300-400|
|5th (Free)||11500Km / 12||600-700|
|6th (Paid)||14500Km / 15||300-400|
|7th (Paid)||17500Km / 18||300-400|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail. So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.
ALSO READ :- New TVS Ntorq 125 BS6 Price, Mileage & Maintenance