SUZUKI GIXXER 250
Suzuki Gixxer 250 bs6 and Gixxer SF both have same engine. The bike is powered by 249cc engine which develops 26.5PS max power at 9300 RPM and 22.2NM of max torque at 7300 RPM. SUZUKI GIXXER 250 engine provides high output, compactness, low fuel consumption, high durability and ease of maintenance.
Suzuki oil cooling system – Oil cooling system in engine was first introduce by Suzuki to the world for creating lightweight and fast engines which provides high performance for a wide range of needs, from city-riding in traffic to serious sport riding using technologies derived from MotoGP such as weight-reduction and friction-reduction technologies.
Ex-showroom Price :- 1.68 Lakh* (Ex-showroom price may change from state to state, So to check exact ex-showroom price follow company official website)
- AGGRESSIVE DESIGN
- LED HEADLAMP
- LED TAIL LAMP
- DIGITAL INSTRUMENTAL CLUSTER
- 41MM LARGE DIAMETER FRONT FORKS
- DUAL CHANNEL ABS
- TWIN MUFFLER EXHAUST
- BRUSHED FINISH ALLOY WHEELS
Available Colour’s :- Matte Black and Moto GP Edition
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, 4Stroke|
|Max Power||26.5PS @9300RPM|
|Max Torque||22.2Nm @7300RPM|
|Cooling Type||Oil Cooling|
|Bore X Stroke||76mm X 54.9mm|
|Transmission Type||6 Speed, MT|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Body Type||Sports Naked Bike|
|Rear Suspension||Swing arm|
TYRE’S & BRAKE’S
|Front Tyre||110/70R17M/C 54S|
|Rear Type||150/60R17M/C 66S|
|Front & Rear Brake||Disk|
|ABS||Dual Channel ABS|
DIMENSION’S & CAPACITY
|Fuel Tank Capacity||12 Liter|
ADVANTAGE OF GIXXER 250
- The first thing in the bike that stands out is the looks. Its look okay from front but from side its feels like super bike
- RIDING ERGONOMICS, you will feel “at home” if you have ridden the previous generation Gixxer SF 155 or Gixxer 155. But, you need to stretch your arms a little bit to reach the newly installed CLIP ONN handlebars. Foot pegs are neither center set nor back set, one need not to flex the knee completely while riding. No wrist pain, back pain whatsoever after riding continuously for more than 200KMs.
- This bike touches 100KMPH very easily without any hassles.
- Road grip of MRF Revzz are doing great job even on wet roads
- The engine of this bike is very smooth for a single cylinder bike. Gear shift are smooth but not the smoothest.
DISADVANTAGE OF GIXXER 250
- No side stand alarm and engine cutoff feature.
- Small fuel tank, as this bike have low mileage.
- Headlight visibility is low at night.
MILEAGE & MAINTENANCE
|SERVICE NO.||KM / MONTHS||COST (IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||750KM / 1||700-900|
|2nd (Free)||3500KM / 4||700-900|
|3rd (Free)||7500KM / 7||700-900|
|4th (Free)||11500KM / 10||700-900|
|5th (Paid)||15500KM / 13||1800-2100|
|6th (Paid)||19500KM / 16||1800-2100|
|7th (Paid)||23500KM / 19||1800-2100|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail. So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.
Is it worth to buy Suzuki Gixxer 250 bs6 ?
Yes it is worth to buy this bike, because engine refinement level is too good and this is best 250cc segment bike and give tough competition to Dominar 250, KTM 250 etc.
What is Mileage of Suzuki Gixxer 250 bs6 ?
You will get 32-35 KMPL mileage easily from this bike.
What is Maintenance cost per year of Suzuki Gixxer ?
It will cost upto Rs.3000-3500 per year.