KTM RC 390 is a sports bike in its purest form. RC 390 is powered by 373.3cc engine which develops max power of 43.5PS at 9000RPM and 36Nm Max torque at 7000RPM. The best thing is in this bike is TFT Instrumental Cluster, Which enhance the premium value of this bike.
Dual projector headlamp in ktm rc 390 offer good through of light even in very low light or dark condition. Apart from that, an aerodynamic thin tail that fits perfectly into the pure racing look, combined with the integrated number plate holder, round off this high performance of KTM. KTM DUKE 390 Beats many motorcycle in a market like Bajaj Dominar 400 , Mahindra MOJO etc. The new instrumental cluster in this bike is always been a very unique key feature in this bike.
- TWIN PROJECTOR HEADLIGHT
- TFT INSTRUMENTAL CLUSTER
- CLIP ON HANDLEBAR
- SUPER SPORTS ERGONOMICS SEAT
- RACE READY FOOTREST
- INTEGRATED BLINKERS
- DUAL CHANNEL ABS AS STANDARD
EX-SHOWROOM PRICE :- 2.66 Lakh* (Ex-showroom price may vary from state to state)
COLOUR’S :- Silver and White
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, 4 Valve|
Liquid Cooled, Fi, DOHC
|Max Power||43.5PS @9000RPM|
|Max Torque||36Nm @7000RPM|
|Gear Box||6 Speed|
|Clutch||Assist & Slipper|
|co2 Emission||82 g/km|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Chassis||Steel Trellis Frame|
|Front Suspension||WP-Open Cartridge|
|Rear Suspension||WP – Monoshock|
|Body Type||Sports Bike|
|Front Tyre||110/70-17 inch|
|Rear Tyre||150/60-17 inch|
|Front Disk Dia||320mm|
|Rear Disk Dia||230mm|
|ABS||Dual channel ABS|
DIMENSION & CHASSIS
|Fuel Tank Capacity||9.5 Ltr|
ADVANTAGE OF RC 390
- You will get Dual Channel ABS as a standard.
- Twin Projector headlamp provides goods visibility on low light or even dark condition.
- This is strongest 400cc bikes ever.
- Bike looks too good and eye catchy.
- This bike has huge acceleration in its class. It takes only sec to reach 60 KMPH in first gear and it comes with a top speed around 170+ KMPH.
- If you want to upgrade yourself to a bigger bike like 600ccor 1000cc. Then RC 390 would be a good bike for beginner who opted for racing bikes.
DISADVANTAGE OF RC 390
- Though RC 390 is good it has some negative point. It is not much tough, the plastic quality of ktm is not much tough, If you fall once it will may break.
- Engine Heats a lot.
- Beginners should be take care with this bike as it has huge acceleration engine
- Due aggressive riding position, you may feel fatigue after one hour of ride.
- Apart from this, the ground clearance is also low so you have to take care while off-roading.
- Single Cylinder engine have more vibrations. They are tingly, but do not compare it to the vibrations of royal Enfield.
- It is light Weighted bike, So sometime it become more dangerous when you’r cruising at high speed, chances of falling from bike is more during sudden breaking. Even Breaks are too hard. when u pull the break it stops suddenly.
Is KTM RC 390 is worth to buy?
Yes KTM RC 390 is worth buying than KTM DUKE 390, Because you will get this bike at lower price as compared to DUKE 390. In addition to this, RC 390 offers with new TFT Instrumental Console.
What is the Mileage of KTM RC 390 ?
As this bike have high acceleration engine. So, It will give you 24-26 KMPL mileage.
KTM DUKE 390 VS KTM RC 390 – Which one best ?
KTM RC 390 is best because of low price as compared to DUKE 390. Apart from that, KTM RC 390 looks more aggressive then duke 390. So you buy one of the both bike according to your taste.
DUKE 390 and KTM RC 390 have same Maintenance cost [CLICK HERE]