KTM RC 200 is a fully faired premium bike which is power by 199cc engine which develops 25PS of max power at 1000RPM and 19.2Nm of max torque at 8000RPM. The 200cc engine of RC200 combines top performance together with good mileage.KTM RC 200 is equipped with Premium components such as the upside down front fork from WP, multi-functional fully digital display and radial brake caliper complete the package,this makes the RC 200 an excellent value for money full-faired motorcycle.
The powerful twin projector headlamp offers good through of light even on low lights or even very dark condition. This headlight gives this bike a premium look as other KTM bikes. Apart from that, RC 200 is equipped with integrated blinker function, which help to drive in foggy conditions.
- INTEGRATED BLINKER’S
- THIN TAIL
- TWIN PROJECTOR HEADLAMP
- ADVANCED LCD DISPLAY
- RACING PROFILE HANDLEBARS
- SUPER SPORTS ERGONOMICS SEAT
- AIRCRAFT GRADE ALUMINUM FOOTREST
- UNDER BELLY EXHAUST
EX-SHOWROOM PRICE :- Rs. 2.05 Lakh* (Ex-showroom price may very from state to state)
KTM RC 200 COLOURS :- BLACK
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, 4 Valve,|
Liquid Cooled, Fi, DOHC
|Max Power||25PS @1000RPM|
|Max Torque||19.2Nm @8000RPM|
|Clutch||wet multi disc clutch|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Chassis||Steel Trellis frame|
|Body Type||Sports Bike|
|Front Suspension||WP – USD 43mm|
|Rear Suspension||WP Apex-Monoshock|
|Front Tyre||110/70-17 inch|
|ABS||Dual Channel ABS|
DIMENSION & CAPACITY
|Dry Weight||137.5 Kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||9.5 L|
ADVANTAGE OF RC 200
- The design of KTM RC200 is very attractive.
- Handling is also increase from previous BS4 version.
- Build quality of this bike is very good and KTM is premium brand.
- Engine Efficiency is also improved.
DISADVANTAGE OF RC 200
- The seating position of RC 200 is very aggressive so, you may pain in your back after long hours of ride.
- The another disadvantage is smaller fuel tank, KTM RC 200 have only 9.5Ltr fuel tank.
- Apart from this, cleaning of this bike is also difficult.
- Some owner’s reported heating issue in this bike, Because bike heats up quickly. The reason behind it is that the engine of KTM RC 200 is high revving.
- The spare parts need to replace in less interval of time.
Is KTM RC 200 is worth Buying?
If you are die hard KTM fans than its worth buying to you and if you not then you take test ride of other 200cc motorcycle and then think to purchase which bike is best.
What is KTM RC 200 Mileage?
This bike easily give upto 31+ KMPL mileage (depends upon riding condition)
What is Yearly Maintenance Cost of KTM RC 200?
Yearly Maintenance cost may be goes upto 5k-7k per year from KTM authorize service center.
RC 200 Maintenance is same as Duke 200 so to check [click here]
ALSO CHECK :- New Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 – All things you need to know