ABOUT JAWA PERAK
Jawa company was founded in Prague, Czechoslovakia in year 1929 by Franstisek Janecek, who buy bikes from Wanderer. The Jawa named by first letter of janecek and wanderer. For a long time jawa was in the list of top bike manufacturing in many country. The Jawa motors enters in india on December 2018 by classic legends, which owned by Mahindra, through licensing deal with the Jawa motors. Currently, Jawa Motor sales various bikes in India like Jawa Perak, Jawa 42, Jawa forty etc.
Jawa perak is powered by 334cc engine, which develops 30.64PS of max power and 32.75Nmof max torque. Currently Jawa Parek is only available at one color which is shown in picture’s and this bike is available at a price of Rs. 1.99 Lakh* (This is Ex-showroom price, which varies from state to state).
This bike is equipped with many modern feature’s bike digital + Analogue instrumental console, Dual channel ABS as a standard safety feature, which extend the safety and riding experience also.
- Spoke Wheels type.
- Analogue and Digital Instrumental Console
- Dual Channel ABS
- Liquid Cooling
- Single Seat
- Halogen Headlamp
- LED Tail Light
- Twin Exhaust
Perak competitor :– Royal Enfield 350
- Engine of Jawa Perak produce more power than Royal enfield 350.
- In Perak you will get Oil Cooling and Fuel injection.
- Apart from this, Perak have lower seat which is suitable for short riders
- You will also get 6 speed gearbox from this bike.
- More fuel tank capacity then Royal enfield 350.
- Suspension setup in perak is also better than RE 350.
- Jawa has very less dealership in India.
- Custom parts for modification is difficult to find.
- The headlight illumination is also low.
- The seat of this bike is also small.
|Single cylinder, 4-stroke
SI ENGINE, DOHC Bs6
|Electric Fuel injection
|Bore X Stroke
|81 X 65mm
|Constant Mesh 6Speed
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Double Cradle Tubular frame
|Telescopic Hydraulic Fork
|mono Shock Absorber
7 step Adjustable
TYRES & BRAKING
|Front Brake Type
|Disc with floating caliper
|Rear Brake Type
|Disc with floating caliper
|Dual Channel ABS
|Front Brake size
|Rear Brake size
DIMENSION & WEIGHT
|Fuel Tank Capacity
Is it worth to Buy Jawa Perak over Royal Enfield 350 ?
Yes, it is worth to buy jawa perak beacause the top speed is much higher than RE 350, There is 6 gears in perak and 5 in RE 350 and jawa perak is lighter than RE 350, which gives better handling experience to user.
What is the Mileage of Jawa Perak BS6 ?
You will easily Maintain 32-35 KMPL mileage from this bike.
What is service cost of Jawa Perak Bs6?
It will cost upto Rs.2000-2200 for per service from Jawa authorize service center.
RE 350 V/S JAWA PERAK
- Engine of Jawa produce more power than royal RE 350 because of Oil cooling and fuel injection technology.
- Jawa bike are lighter than RE, Which help to get more acceleration.
- Top Speed is also higher than RE.
- Apart from that, There are 6 gear in jawa and 5 gears in RE.
- Jawa bike looks attractive in retro style.
Now, lets talk about some negative points about Jawa bikes
- There is no kick start in Jawa bikes, so this is big negative point about this bike.
- Jawa is new in India so it takes some time to settle market.
- Less number of dealership in India.
- Re 350 have good build quality than Jawa bikes.
- After sales service is also better in RE than Jawa.
ALSO SUBSCRIBE US ON YOUTUBE :- [CLICK HERE]