GPX DEMON GR200R is Powered by 198cc single cylinder 4-stroke Liquid cooled engine which develops 19HP max power and 17.2NM Peak Torque. In addition to it, you get 6-speed gearbox, hydraulic brakes, LED headlight and tail-light, DRL’s Lights etc. GPX DEMON GR 200R is equipped with Inverted telescopic fork suspension at front and YSS brand 7 level adjustable mono shock suspension at rear. The front wheel travel is 130mm and Rear wheel travel is 140mm.
GPX DEMON GR200R is design and developed by GPX motors Thailand. Currently GPX bikes are selling in many countries like Malaysia, Thailand, Nepal, Bangladesh etc. and in a upcoming year this brand will be launch in India.
GPX DEMON PRICE
EXPECTED PRICE :- ₹1.72 LAKH*
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city.
GPX DEMON GR200R COLOR’S
- Digital meter Modern Look
- Lightweight Trellis frame design
- Full LED Lightning System
- LED Day Time Running Lamps
- YSS Brand Rear Suspension
- Latest Sporty Look Design
- Liquid Cooling
- Torque Engine
DEMON GR200R IMAGE’S
In GPX DEMON GR200R you will get Coloured digital Instrumental console in this console you will see many information like Engine temperature, gear shift indicator, Low fuel warning, Service light, Clock, Engine problem light etc.
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||Single-Cylinder, 4-Stroke, SOHC|
|Ignition System||EC Fuel Injection|
|Bore X Stroke||65.5 X 58.8mm|
|Cooling System||Liquid Cooling|
|Top Speed||142 KM/h|
|0 to 100Km||12.5 Sec|
|Mileage||35 KMPL Onwards*|
CHASSIS & SUSPENSION
|Front Suspension||Telescopic Upside down|
|Rear Suspension||Mono shock With Multilink|
BRAKE’S & TYRE
|Brake System||Hydraulic Brake|
|Front Brake||Single 276mm Disc|
|Rear Brake||Single 220mm Disc|
|Front/Rear Wheel||17 Inch|
DIMENSION & CAPACITY
|Fuel Tank Capacity||11 Liters|
GPX is the Thailand motorcycle brand. Research, development, and manufacturer by Thai people, with good quality products at a reasonable price.
GPX DEMON GR200R MAINTENANCE
Yearly maintenance of GPX DEMON GR200R is around Rs.7500-8500.
- Pay attention not to make scratches when cleaning the headlight and those plastic parts. Avoid using high-pressure water spray where seals and electric components are, water seepage can cause damage.
- Make sure not to spray water to clean the following delicate parts: air box, ECU, brakes, all electric connectors, muffler hole, fuel tank cap.
- First, rinse away the dust and remove dirt with water.
- Mix the cleaning agent and water to the proportion, use soft clean cloth or sponge to gently rub the bike.
- Rince off with soft- or foggy-spray of clean water.
- Wipe with soft cloth to dry and see if all dirt is gone.
- Air blower is not recommended to dry your bike, it may cause flaws to the paint finished.
- Restart the engine at and run idle speed to warm up.
- Ride slowly after washing. Check both brakes by squeezing front and stamping rear brakes several times to help dry the pads.