TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 has always been one of the most Amazing motorcycles. It offers a good balance of performance and everyday usability. This bike is powered by 197.5cc engine which produces 20.8PS max Power at 9000RPM and 17.25Nm max Torque at 7250RPM.
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 is first-in-segment which equipped with different Ride Modes, adjustable suspension and SmartXConnect heralds the future of the Apache RTR Series. The Race Tuned Fuel Injection engine (RT-Fi) delivers consistent blistering performance and the three ride modes adapts the bike to any race condition.
KEY FEATURE’S IN RTR 200 4V
- SMART X CONNECT TECHNOLOGY
- DEDICATED INFO / CONTROL SWITCH
- RACE TELEMETRY
- LEAN ANGLE MODE
- NAVIGATION FEATURE
- CALL / SMS NOTIFICATION
- CRASH ALERT SYSTEM
- LOW FUEL ALERT
- THREE RIDE MODES
- RACE TUNED ADJUSTABLE SHOWA SUSPENSION
- ADJUSTABLE LEVER (CLUTCH & BRAKE)
- DUAL CHANNEL ABS WITH RLP CONTROL
- SINGLE CHANNEL SUPER MOTO ABS
- WAVE BYTE KEY
- RACE INSPIRED GRAPHIC AND MUCH MORE….
APACHE RTR 200 4V Ex-Showroom Price :- Rs.1.36 Lakh* (Single Channel ABS) & Rs.1.41 Lakh* (Dual Channel ABS)
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
APACHE RTR 200 4V COLOUR’S :- Pearl White, Gloss Black & Matte Blue
APACHE RTR 200 4V IMAGE’S
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||4 Valve SI, 4 Stroke, Fi|
|Max Power||20.8PS @9000RPM|
|Max Torque||17.25NM @7250RPM|
|Gearbox||5 Speed Gearbox|
|Fuel Supply System||Fuel Injection-Bosch closed loop|
|Ignition||Mapped ignition System|
|Air Cleaner Type||Viscous Paper Filter|
|Power to Weight Ratio||0.1kW/kg|
|Clutch||Wet multi plate- slipper |
clutch with 5 plate
|Cooling System||Oil Cooler with Ram Air Assist|
|Muffler||Twin Pipe and Twin Barrel Design|
|Max Speed||Sports Mode: 127 Km/h |
Urban / Rain Mode: 105 Km/h
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Frame||Double Cradle Split|
Synchro Stiff Frame
|Front Suspension||Telescopic Forks with |
|Rear Suspension||Mono Tube – Mono Shock|
|Brake and Clutch Levers||Adjustable with 3 step position|
|Front Tyre||TVS 90/90-17 49P Tubeless|
|Rear Tyre||TVS Eurogrip 130/70 R17 M/C 62P |
|ABS||Dual-Channel ABS with RLP Control |
Single Channel Super-Moto ABS*
|Front Brake||270mm Disk|
|Rear Brake||240mm Disk|
DIMENSION & CAPACITY
|Overall Length||2020 mm (Without Mud Flap) |
2050 mm (With Mud Flap)
|Reserve Fuel||2.5 Ltr|
|Fuel Tank capacity||12L|
ADVANTAGE OF APACHE RTR 200 4V
- Apache RTR 200 4V is easy to maintain.
- This bike is one of the best build quality by Indian manufacturer.
- This bike is great package at this price.
- There is low vibration in this bike. However, if you push the Throttle a bit, the little bit vibration is feel.
DISADVANTAGE OF APACHE RTR 200 4V
- This is not the most powerful bike at 200cc segment.
- Brand value of TVS bike is also less.
- Apart from that, this bike comes with 5 speed gearbox which again a big drawback for this bike. As many 200cc segment bikes comes with 6 speed gearbox.
- TVS after sales service is also not good in some area’s of country.
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KM / MONTH||COST (IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||500Km / 1||700-800|
|2nd (Free)||2500Km / 3||700-800|
|3rd (Free)||5000Km / 6||700-800|
|4th (Free)||8500Km / 9||700-800|
|5th (Free)||11500Km / 12||1100-1300|
|6th (Paid)||14500Km / 15||1100-1300|
|7th (Paid)||17500Km / 18||1100-1300|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail. So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.
APACHE RTR 200 4V COMPETITOR :- [CLICK HERE]