Problems in Pulsar NS200 – Bajaj Pulsar NS200 have many problems in which some problems in pulsar ns200 we will discuss here.The First ever model of Pulsar NS200 was launched in Dec 2012 in India, with its launching this bike gave new boom to Bajaj motors (2-wheelers manufacturer in India). Every year Bajaj motors gives new update to Pulsar NS200 and make it more better then previous one.
KEY FEATURE’S IN PULSAR NS200 :-
- Powered by 199.5cc engine.
- Having 24.5PS Max Power.
- Single channel ABS as standard.
- Aggressive and Muscular design.
So, let’s discuss some problem and good thing about Pulsar NS200.
PROBLEM’S IN PULSAR NS200 :-
- So, First problem in that , Bajaj have per after sales service. Every user of bajaj bike’s always give bad reviews about bajaj after sales service.
- Many times in Pulsar NS200 gear shifting problem’s occurs specially when you standing on traffic lights.
- Pulsar NS200 seat is not friendly for pillion rider. If you ride with pillion rider then they feel fatigue in less than one hour of trip.
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200 is not suitable for short riders.
- The next problem is with Tyre’s, Pulsar NS200 comes with euro grip Tyre’s which easily loos grip on roads, and also have stability issue with bike on high speed.
- Last but not the least, New model of Pulsar NS200 BS6 comes with white alloys wheel, which easily muddy after some time and does not suits to bike.
So, we discuss some negative point of this bike now talk about some good things about this bike.
ADVANTAGE’S OF PULSAR NS200 :-
- Initial Pickup in Pulsar NS200 is very high.
- Pulsar NS200 have smooth engine performance because of triple spark technology(patent by bajaj)
- Exhaust note in Pulsar NS200 is improved in BS6 Model (To listen exhaust watch vedio below)
- In Pulser NS200 BS6 model mileage is increased upto 40kmpl if your drive your bike smoothly.
- This is best segment bike in term’s of looks, performance and design.
ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNLE