Problems in Yamaha fz v3 Yamaha fz v3 is best budget bike as compared to other 150cc bikes which are selling in market. The first generation model of Yamaha fz v3 was launch in year 2008. Yamaha fz has gained popularity in very short interval of time, that’s why company launched its new model. New Yamaha fz v3 has many problems which I will discuss here. In addition to this bike problems we will also discuss some good point in Yamaha fz v3.
|KEY FEATURE’S IN YAMAHA FZ V3|
|Powered by 149cc Engine|
|12.2BHP Max Power|
|13.6NM Max Torque|
|Single Channel ABS|
|45 KMPL Mileage|
PROBLEM’S IN YAMAHA FZ V3 :-
- The major issue in Yamaha Fz v3 is Tank problem The plastic tank shell is connected to bike fuel tank by means of plastic joint and this joint will break after some interval of time.
TANK PROBLEM SOLUTION :- [CLICK HERE]
- In addition to first point, The plastic fairy of this bike also break after some interval of time as shown in image.
- This bike does not have any liquid cooling feature. So, bike heat-up a lots.
- After riding with pillion rider with this bike you feels like bike is very low powered.
- Apart from that, The throw of headlight beam is very low and you feels difficulties while riding on night.
- This bike whole body is build up with plastic, So install after market frame sliders in this bike.
- Tyre’s is also a huge problem in this bike, Tyre puncture very quickly in this bike.
- Lastly, the seat of this bike is very hard and you feels lots of difficulty on long rides.
ADVANTAGE OF YAMAHA FZ V3 :-
- Firstly, you love handling of this bike, this bike take turn easily.
- This bike have 118KMPH top speed, which also good point of this bike.
WATCH YAMAHA FZ V3 TOP SPEED :- [CLICK HERE]
- In addition to it, you can do cornering very easily with this bike.
- best bike in 150cc segment.
- This bike gives 45+ KMPL mileage, which can’t be ignored.
- Adding to this, maintenance is also cheap with this bike.
- Best bike or college and office going guys, because of mileage and performance of this bike.
- After market modification make this bike look like super bike.
- Due to bulky look, this bike does not look like 150cc. Its look like we are riding super bike.
ALSO READ :- PROBLEMS IN YAMAHA R15 V3 – YOU SHOULD KNOW