KTM RC 125 BS6 is entry level sports bike from KTM. This bike is powered by 124cc engine which develops 14.5PS max power at 9250RPM and 12Nm max torque at 8000RPM. This bike currently available at only single colour at Ex-showroom price 1.62 Lakh. KTM RC 125 is equipped with many features as inherited this bike from its parent models. The looks and design is same as other KTM RC models but, only difference is of engine and some cosmetic changes.
The powerful twin projector headlamp offers good through of light even in low light and dark condition. This twin projector headlamp perfectly match the looks of this bike. Apart from that , You will also get full digital console which show engaged gear, service reminder, fuel gauge and much more. The integrated blinkers in side view mirrors is also gives this bike a premium looks
KEY FEATURE’S IN RC 125
- DIGITAL CONSOLE
- INTEGRATED BLINKERS
- THIN TAIL
- TWIN PROJECTOR HEADLIGHT
- DUAL CHANNEL ABS
- SUPER SPORTS ERGONOMICS SEAT
KTM RC 125 Ex-Showroom Price :- Rs. 1.62 Lakh* (Ex-showroom price may be very)
KTM RC 125 Colour’s :- Orange
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, 4 valve,|
Liquid cooled, Fi, DOHC
|Max Power||14.5PS @9250RPM|
|Max Torque||12NM @8000RPM|
|Gear Box||6 – Speed|
|Clutch||Wet Multi – Disc|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Frame||Steel Trellis Frame|
|Front Suspension||WP – USD 43mm|
|Rear Suspension||WP – Mono shock|
|Body Type||Sports Bikes|
|ABS||Dual channel ABS|
DIMENSION & CAPACITY
|Fuel Tank Capacity||9.5 Ltr|
ADVANTAGE OF RC 125
- You will get all Premium feature as same as in other upper models of RC. There is minor change in looks of bike.
- This is power packed machine at 125cc segment bikes.
- Best KTM bike in terms of mileage and maintenance. Because other KTM upper models lack in mileage.
- Good bike for beginners, who are new to riding.
- Handling of KTM RC 125 is also inherited from upper models.
DISADVANTAGE OF RC 125
- Riding posture may feel fatigue for you, Because of aggressive riding posture.
- Initial pickup is good, but bike lag above 90KMPH of speed.
- The price of this bike is also high, So instead of buy this. Many users prefer Pulsar NS200, R15 V3 etc.
- Fuel tank is also Smaller in this bike, which is only 9.5 L.
Should you buy KTM RC 125?
If you are Die hard fan of KTM bikes then you should purchase this bike and if you are not then should go for R15 V3, MT 15, Pulsar NS200 etc. In addition to it, as this bike is 125cc but it is very cosly.
What is KTM RC 125 Mileage?
This Bike gives you around 42+ KMPL mileage.
What is Top speed of KTM RC 125 ?
The top speed of ktm rc 125 is upto 120Km/h.
What is yearly maintenance cost of KTM RC 125 ?
The yearly Maintenance cost is goes upto Rs. 6000 if you do service from KTM authorize service center and if you do service from local mechanic than it cost upto Rs.2500.
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KM / MONTHS||COST (IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||1000 Km / 1||800-1000|
|2nd (Free)||8500 Km / 5||1400-1600|
|3rd (Free)||16000 Km / 9||1500-1800|
|4th (Paid)||23500 Km / 12||1800-2300|
|5th (Paid)||31000 Km / 15||2500-3000|
|6th (Paid)||38500 Km / 18||2000-2300|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail. So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
THINGS TO DO AFTER SERVICE :-
- Always check the functioning of electronic parts of bike.
- Take a test ride of bike.
- Always check the working of both brakes.
- check the control cable to ensure damage and cuts.
ALSO READ :- New KTM DUKE 125 BS6 Price, Mileage & Maintenance