KTM DUKE 390 BS6 is powered by 373.2cc engine which develops 43.5 PS max power and 37Nm max torque. The KTM DUKE 390 offers best in class power to weight ratio. KTM DUKE 390 is Light as feather, powerful and packed with state-of-the-art technology, This bike equipped with best in class advanced TFT instrumental cluster which give you lots off information.
KTM DUKE 390 EX-SHOWROOM PRICE :- Rs. 2.72 Lakh*
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
KTM DUKE 390 COLOUR’S :-
KTM DUKE 390 IMAGE’S
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, 4 Valve |
|Max Power||43.5PS @ 9000RPM|
|Max Torque||37Nm @7000RPM|
|Clutch||PASC anti hopping clutch,|
|Co2 emission||80.2 g/km|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Frame||Steel trellis frame|
|Front Suspension||WP APEX 43|
|Rear Suspension||WP APEX Mono-shock|
|Front Brake||Four-piston radial fixed caliper|
|Rear Brake||Single-piston floating caliper|
|ABS||Dual Channel ABS|
DIMENSION & CAPACITY
|Kerb Weight||167 KG|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||13.4 Ltr|
ADVANTAGE OF DUKE 390
- You will love the power and pickup of this bike.
- Apart from that, the looks of this bike is too aggressive and eye catchy.
- New colour scheme in Bs6 model.
- TFT instrumental cluster.
DISADVANTAGE OF DUKE 390
- The Bike tends to heat up in traffic, However you won’t notice on long rides.
- The Seat Height is 835mm, which is probably the highest for all bikes less than 500cc. It can be a problem if your height is less than 5’7″.
- The Mileage is highly variable. Since, the motorcycle is powerful and most people buying it are obviously doing because of the power, Mileage takes a back seat if you ride it to its potential. On the Highways, 130KMPH speed would give you about 25 KMPL. Yes, you can achieve 30KMPL or more if you ride this bike at 90KMPH to 100KMPH, But what is the fun of it on a DUKE.
- Fuel tank capacity is also less as it is 390cc bike.
- Rider Seat is pretty hard and it makes you need to take more breaks.
- High power of engine itself create problem. So, drive sensible and ride safe.
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KM / MONTHS||COST (IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||1000Km / 1||900-1300|
|2nd (Free)||7500Km / 5||900-1300|
|3rd (Free)||15000Km / 8||1200-140|
|4th (Paid)||22500Km / 12||2000-2500|
|5th (Paid)||30000Km / 15||3500-4200|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail. So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.
ALSO CHECK :- New TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 Price, Mileage & Maintenance