If Chasing Thrills is your passion then climb abroad the KTM DUKE 250 BS6. This is quite similar to its step sibling KTM Duke 390, But TFT instrumental Cluster is missing in this bike. Duke 250 combines maximum riding exhilaration with optimum user value and is hard to beat wherever nimble handling counts.
- Dual channel ABS as standard.
- Slipper Clutch
- Ultimate Exhaust System
- Good Ergonomics & comfort
- Awesome bodywork & Graphics
- New Led Headlights
- LCD Display
EX-SHOWROOM PRICE :- Rs. 2.18 Lakh*
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
AVAILABLE COLOR’S :- SILVER METALLIC & DARK GALVANO
KTM DUKE 250 BS6 IMAGE’S
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, 4-stroke Engine|
|Clutch||PASC antihopping clutch,|
|Co2 Emission||74.7 g/km|
|Fuel Consumption||3.24Ltr / 100KM|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Frame Design||Steel trellis frame,|
|Front Suspension||WP Upside-down 43mm|
|Rear Suspension||WP Mono-shock|
|Front Brake Disc|
|Rear Brake Disc|
|Front Brake||Four-Piston Radial fixed|
calliper, brake disc
|Rear Brake||Single-Piston floating|
calliper, brake disc
|ABS||Bosch 9.1MP two channel ABS|
|Suspension Travel |
DIMENSIONS & CAPACITY
|Overall Seat Height||823mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||13.4 Ltr|
DISADVANTAGE OF KTM DUKE 250
- Rear view mirror is not suitable for too tall and too short people in ktm duke 250 bs6.
- KTM DUKE 250 is naked bike so you feel lots of wind blast when you drive this bike at high speed.
- KTM DUKE is a big brand although bike’s are also more expensive and after spend huge amount on purchasing bike we got small instrumental cluster in KTM DUKE 250 BS6 and other models of KTM bikes also.
- Spare parts of this bike is also costly and there is lot of difficulty in availability of parts.
- Service is also costly for ktm bikes, You have to spend Rs.1200 for free service and upto Rs.4500-5000 for paid service.
- This bike is too much pricey as compared to Suzuki Gixxer and Yamaha Fz 25.
- This bike have less mileage as compared to other 250cc bikes which are available in market.
ADVANTAGE OF KTM DUKE 250
- KTM DUKE 250 is best bike for racing.
- The design of this bike is inspire by 1290r which looks goods.
- Periodic maintenance of this bike have long period which is again save your money on maintenance.
- This bike is look stunning, especially in that typical orange color.
- In Bs6 model the direction of exhaust pipe is change so, you feel less heat in your legs.
- Lastly this bike have comfortable ergonomics.
KTM DUKE 250 BS6 REVIEW
SERVICE SCHEDULE & SERVICE COST
|Service No.||KM / Time-Period||Cost (In rupees)|
|1st (Free)||1000KM / 45Days||1500-1800|
|2nd(Free)||8500KM / 150Days||1600-2000|
|3rd(Free)||16000KM / 240Days||1800-2000|
|4th (Paid)||23500KM / 330Days||2400-2600|
|5th (Paid)||31000KM / 420Days||3000-3600|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail and cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
THINGS TO DO AFTER KTM DUKE 250 SERVICE
- Set next service in Instrumental cluster.
- Don’t forget to check coolant level, engine oil level, and brake oil level.
- Take short ride and check if there is any problem.
- Check service bill carefully.