KTM DUKE 200 is faster than its looks. Duke 200 is powered by 199cc engine which develops 25.83PS max power and 19.5Nm max torque. In addition to it, this bike equipped with high-tech components such as, ultra-compact, water-cooled, single-cylinder, 4-stroke engine, dual-channel ABS and the ultralight tubular trellis frame, cutting-edge WP suspension and elegant swingarm – are all perfectly integrated to ensure maximum riding fun and dynamic cornering.
KTM DUKE 200 BS6 EX-SHOWROOM PRICE :- Rs. 1.82 Lakh*
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
KTM DUKE 200 BS6 COLOUR’S :-
KTM DUKE 200 IMAGE’S
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, 4 Valve Liquid Cooled,|
|Max Power||25.83 PS @10,000RPM|
|Max Torque||19.5Nm @8000RPM|
|Clutch||Wet multi disk Clutch,|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Frame||Split Steel Trellis Frame|
|Body Type||Naked Bikes|
|Front Suspension||WP-USD, Ø43 mm|
|Rear Suspension||WP mono shock|
|Front Brake||Four-piston radial fixed |
calliper, brake disc
|Rear Brake||Single-piston floating |
|ABS||Dual channel ABS|
DIMENSION & CAPACITY
|Fuel Tank capacity||13.5 Ltr|
ADVANTAGE OF KTM 200
- The design of this bike is inspire by 1290r which looks goods.
- KTM DUKE is best bike for racing.
- Periodic maintenance of this bike have long period which is again save your money on maintenance.
- You will love the racing and handling experience of KTM DUKE 200.
DISADVANTAGE OF KTM 200
- When you revving this bike at high speed specially in summer, The engine will automatic cutoff and didn’t start until it does not cool down.
- In addition to point no. 1 sometimes you also feels that your legs is being roaste because lots of heat coming out of engine
- Also rear view mirror is not suitable for too tall and too short people in ktm duke 200 bs6.
- KTM DUKE 200 is naked bike so you feel lots of wind blast when you drive this bike at high speed.
- KTM DUKE is a big brand although bike’s are also more expensive and after spend huge amount on purchasing bike we got small instrumental cluster in KTM DUKE 200 BS6 and other models of KTM bikes also.
- Spare parts of this bike is also costly and there is lot of difficulty in availability of parts
- This bike have less mileage as compared to other 200cc bikes which are available in market.
- This bike not comfortable for long ride and highway riding riding also.
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KM / MONTHS||COST (IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||1000Km / 1||1200-1400|
|2nd (Free)||8500Km / 5||1200-1400|
|3rd (Free)||16000Km / 8||1200-1400|
|4th (Paid)||23500Km / 12||2200-2800|
|5th (Paid)||31000Km / 15||2200-2800|
|6th (Paid)||38500Km / 21||2200-2800|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail. So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.
ALSO CHECK :- New KTM DUKE 125 BS6 Price, Mileage & Maintenance