KTM DUKE 125 is a entry level bike from KTM. This bike is build on same platform as other 200cc or 250cc ktm bike built. Apart from that, Duke 125 is powered by 124cc engine which produce 14.3 BHP max power and 12Nm max torque. Just like KTM Duke 1290 SUPER BIKE R, the four valves in the cylinder head of the KTM DUke 125 are actuated by two overhead camshaft and ultra-hard, carbon coated cam followers.
KTM DUKE 125 EX-SHOWROOM PRICE :- 1.60 Lakh*
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
KTM DUKE 125 COLOUR’S :-
KTM DUKE 125 IMAGE’S
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, 4stroke|
|Max Power||14.3 BHP @9250RPM|
|Max Torque||12Nm @8000RPM|
|Clutch||Wet multi-disc Clutch,|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Frame||Split Trellis Frame, Powder coated|
|Front Suspension||WP-USD, AER 43, Ø 43 mm|
|Rear Suspension||WP monoshock|
|Front Brake||Four-piston radial fixed calliper,|
|Rear Brake||Single-piston floating calliper,|
|Front Disc Dia||300mm|
|Rear Disc Dia||230mm|
|ABS||Bosch 10 ML Single Channel ABS|
DIMENSION & CAPACITY
|Fuel Tank Capacity||11 Ltr|
ADVANTAGE OF KTM 125
- Handling and gear changing is very smooth that makes it perfect for city ride.
- Mileage of 40Kmpl Along with the looks and KTM brand what else you want.
- The Vehicle is very light and easy to zig zag in traffic.
- The brake are very powerful, Specially front brake.
- The liquid cooling system works perfectly fine and maintain the engine temperature in long journey and also in city heavy traffic.
- Console Display a lots of meaning information like mileage, run time, average speed etc.
DISADVANTAGE OF KTM 125
- The bike is perfect for single rider and in case of pillion rider its struggle above 85 KMPL.
- It doesn’t has authentic KTM Duke engine sound. the engine sound that you get to hear in duke 200.
- Lastly, The price of this bike is little bit high as compared to other 125cc bikes sell in market.
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KM / MONTHS||COST (IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||1000Km / 1||1000-1300|
|2nd (Free)||8500Km / 5||1500-1800|
|3rd (Free)||16000Km / 9||1700-1900|
|4th (Paid)||23500Km / 12||1800-2000|
|5th (Paid)||31000Km / 15||2000-2200|
|6th (Paid)||38500Km / 18||2000-2500|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail. So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.
ALSO CHECK :- New TVS Apache RTR 180 Bs6 Price, Mileage & Maintenance Cost