HONDA XBLADE BS6
HONDA XBLADE BS6 is powered by 162.71cc engine which develops max power of 10.2Kw at 8000RPM and max torque of 14.7Nm at 5500 RPM. An intelligent PGM-FI system which have 8 sensors constantly injects optimum fuel and air to the engine and make combustion smooth, which result improve engine efficiency and more power to engine.
This is best in class bike which convert into 0-100m* in 7.7 secs. The performance of X Blade goes beyond the ordinary. Brace yourself. The best thing is that, 276mm front disc and 220mm rear disc brakes with ABS that give great control and good handling of bike even on hard breaking.
HONDA XBLADE EX-SHOWROOM PRICE :-
- X BLADE SINGLE DISC :- Rs.1.08 Lakh*
- X BLADE DUAL DISC :- RS.1.13 Lakh*
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
- SPORTY UNDER COWL
- HAZARD LIGHT
- PGM – FI
- MONOSHOCK SUSPENSION
- DUAL OUTLET MUFFLER
- LONG SEAT
- STREET TECH DIGITAL METER
- ENGINE STOP SWITCH
- GROOVY GRAB RAILS
X BLADE COLOUR’S :- Matte Marmalade Orange Metallic, Matte marvel Blue metallic, Pearl Igneous black and Pearl spartan red.
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||4 Stroke, SI, BS6 Engine|
|Max Power||10.2KW @8000RPM|
|Max Torque||14.7Nm @5500RPM|
|Fuel System||PGM – Fi|
|Bore X Stroke||57.3 X 63.1|
|Starting Method||Self / Kick|
|Clutch Type||Multi Wet Clutch|
|No. of gears||5 speed gear box|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Frame Type||Diamond Type|
|Rear Suspension||Hydraulic, Monoshock|
TYRES & BRAKES
|Front Tyre Size||80/100-17 M/C 46P (Tubeless)|
|Rear Tyre Size||130/70-17 M/C 62P (Tubeless)|
|Front Brake||Disc – 276 mm|
|Rear Brake||Drum – 130 mm, Disc – 220 mm|
|ABS||Single Channel ABS|
|Battery||12V, 4.0 Ah|
DIMENSION & CAPACITY
|Kerb Weight||Single Disc – 143 Kg |
Double Disc – 144 Kg
ADVANTAGE OF XBLADE
- You will get Single Channel ABS as a safety in this bike.
- Only segment bike which provide Safety Hazard’s light, which help you drive in foggy season and even on dark conditions.
- Honda XBlade offers dual port exhaust muffler which delivers sharp exhaust note.
- Apart from that, the razor edge LED tail light and Robot face led headlights gives this bike aggressive and eye catchy look.
- Built quality of this bike is also impressive.
- Pillion seat is quite comfortable.
DISADVANTAGE OF XBLADE
- Honda does not offers dual ABS in this bike.
- Front and rear Tyre have less width.
- Illumination of the Led headlamp is dim if we compared this from Halogen headlamp.
Is Honda XBlade is worth to buy?
If I talking about Honda Built quality, Mileage and maintenance, this bike is worth to buy. But before buy this bike I suggest you to take test drive of Yamaha fz v3 and TVS Apache RTR 160 4V and choose accordingly.
What is the mileage of Honda XBlade after 2nd service?
You will get upto 45+ KMPL mileage from this bike easily.
What is top speed of Honda XBlade after 2nd service?
Honda XBlade is goes upto 118 KMPH easily.
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KM / DAYS||COST (IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||750Km / 30||400-500|
|2nd (Free)||3000Km / 90||400-500|
|3rd (free)||6000Km / 150||400-500|
|4th (Free)||9000Km / 210||600-700|
|5th (Paid)||12000Km / 270||1100-1300|
|5th (Paid)||15000Km / 350||1200-1500|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail. So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.
ALSO CHECK :- TVS Ntorq 125 (BS6) Price | Mileage & Maintenance