HONDA UNICORN BS6
Honda Unicorn Bs6 is powered by 162.7cc engine which develops of 9.5Kw of max power at 7500 RPM and Max torque of 14Nm at 5500 RPM. the latest innovation in Unicorn is engines contributes to a cleaner environment. The intelligent HET engine delivers an unmatched performance and complines with BS6 norms.
- High ground Clearance
- 160cc HET Bs6 engine
- HET tubeless Tyre
- Maintenance Free battery
- PGM – Fi
- Premium front cowl
- Signature tail lamp
- stylish instrumental cluster
EX-SHOWROOM PRICE :- Rs.97356*
HONDA UNICORN COLOUR’S :- Pearl Igneous Black, Matt axis Gray Metallic and imperial Red Metallic.
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||4 Stroke, SI, BS-6 Engine|
|Max Power||9.5Kw @7500RPM|
|Max Torque||14Nm @5500RPM|
|Fuel System||PGM – Fi|
|Bore X Stroke||57.3 X 63.1mm|
|Compression Ratio||10 : 0.2|
|Starting Method||Self / Kick|
|Clutch type||Multiple Wet Clutch|
|No. of gears||5 Gears|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Frame Type||Diamond Type|
|Rear Suspension||Hydraulic Type (Monoshock)|
TYRES & BRAKES
|Front Tyre||80/100-18 M/C 47P, Tubeless|
|Rear Tyre||100/90-18 M/C 56P, Tubeless|
|Front Brake||Disc – 240 mm|
|Rear Brake||Drum – 130 mm|
|Head Lamp||Halogen Bulb|
DIMENSIONS & CAPACITY
|Fuel Tank Capacity||13 Ltr|
- Very Comfort seat and foot rest.
- No vibration at all even at speed of 90 to 100 KMPH.
- Good handling experience.
- Good equipped with digital display.
- Bike have bold looks.
- You will got 55+ mileage at 55-60 Speed.
- Not equipped with digital speedometer.
- No major update in this bike, as this bike launched 6 year ago.
- Design is not up to date.
- Only 3 colour’s variant.
What is the Mileage of Honda Unicorn ?
You will got 55+ mileage from this bike.
What is Top Speed of Honda Unicorn ?
This bike is goes up to 90+ Km/H
Is it Honda Unicorn worth to buy?
I don’t have any problem with Honda but, the price of this bike is too high.Instead of purchasing this you can go for lots of new bike in the market.
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KM / MONTH||COST (IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||1000Km / 1||300-400|
|2nd (Free)||4000Km / 4||300-400|
|3rd (free)||8000Km / 8||400-500|
|4th (Paid)||12000Km / 12||600-800|
|5th (Paid)||16000Km / 16||800-1000|
|6th (Paid)||20000Km / 20||700-800|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail. So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.