HONDA LIVO BS6
Honda Livo Bs6 is powered by 109.51cc engine which develops 6.47Kw max power at 7500 RPM and 9.30Nm max torque at 5500 RPM. Honda Enhanced Smart Power (eSP) technology increase the performance and fuel-efficiency by reducing friction of engine moving components. The ACG starter integrated with eSP technology starts the engine quietly giving rider best and smooth riding experience.
The new Bs6 model equipped with many feature’s like newly design instrumental console, DC Headlamp, Seal chain, service due indicator and much more. Apart from this, The best thing in this bike is mileage and low maintenance.
ALSO READ :- Honda XBlade (BS6) Review | Price, Mileage & Maintenance
EX-SHOWROOM PRICE :-
- Livo Drum :- Rs.69971*
- Livo Disc :- Rs.74171*
- 110cc HET BS6 ENGINE
- ESP TECHNOLOGY
- SILENT START WITH ACG
- HET TUBELESS TYRE
- STRONG REAR APPEARANCE
- DIGITAL + ANALOGUE METER
- SEAL CHAIN
- ENGINE START / STOP SWITCH
HONDA LIVO COLOUR’S :- Athletic Blue Metallic, Black, Imperial red metallic and matte axis grey metallic
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||Air cooled, 4Stroke,SI|
|Max Power||6.47Kw @7500RPM|
|Max Torque||9.30Nm @5500RPM|
|Fuel System||PGM – Fi|
|Bore X Stroke||47 X 63.121mm|
|Compression Ratio||10.1 : 1|
|Starting method||Self / Kick Start|
|Clutch Type||Multi Plate wet Clutch|
|No. of Gears||4 Gears|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Frame Type||Diamond type|
|Rear Suspension||Hydraulic Type|
TYRE’S & BRAKES
|Front Tyre||80/100-18 M/C 47P, Tubeless|
|Rear Tyre||80/100-18 M/C 54P, Tubeless|
|Front Brake||Disc-240 mm, Drum-130 mm|
|Rear brake||Drum-130 mm|
|Headlamp||Halogen Bulb, DC|
DIMENSION & CAPACITY
|Fuel Tank Capacity||9 Liter|
- Honda Livo is best bike for age group of 30+, Because it is easy to maintain.
- New model equipped with newly design digital+ analogue instrumental cluster.
- New Silent start engine because of ACG technology.
- The first disadvantage of this bike is that it is little bit expensive bike in 110cc segment.
- This is not really a disadvantage, But if designer’s provide LED headlamp then it would be great.
What is mileage of Honda Livo ?
You will get 55+ KMPL mileage from this bike.
What is Honda Livo Top Speed ?
This bike is goes upto 90 KMPH.
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KM / MONTH||COST (IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||1000Km / 1||300-400|
|2nd (Free)||4000Km / 4||300-400|
|3rd (Free)||8000Km / 8||500-600|
|4th (Paid)||12000Km /12||600-800|
|5th (Paid)||16000Km / 16||1000-1200|
|6th (Paid)||20000km / 20||700-900|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail. So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.
ALSO READ :- Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 BS6 Price, Pictures, Mileage & Maintenance