HONDA GRAZIA 125 BS6
Honda Grazia 125 is powered by 124cc engine which develops 6.07Kw of max power at 6000RPM and 10.3Nm of max torque at 5000RPM. You will get brand new design jet inspired tail lights which looks looks. In addition to it, there is lots of scooter in this segment but Honda Grazia looks attractive because of new split LED position headlamp.
ALSO CHECK :- New Honda Activa 125 BS6 Price | Mileage & Maintenance
- FULL DIGITAL METER
- IDLING STOP SYSTEM
- SIDE STAND ENGINE CUTOFF
- ESP TECHNOLOGY
- SILENT START WITH ACG
- SPLIT LED POSITION HEADLAMP
- FRONT DISC BRAKE
- FRONT GLOVE BOX
- INTEGRATED PRESS SWITCH
- MULTI FUNCTION SWITCH
EX-SHOWROOM PRICE (Sports model) :- Rs.83900* (Ex-showroom price may very from state to state So, to check exact ex-showroom price please follow company official website)
EX-SHOWROOM PRICE :-
- Grazia Drum :- Rs.75859
- Grazia Disc :- Rs.83185
Grazia 125 & Sports Edition Colour’s :- Pearl Night star Black and Sports red
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||Fan Cooled, 4 Stroke,|
|Max Power||6.07 Kw @ 6000 rpm|
|Max Torque||10.3 N-m @ 5000 rpm|
|Fuel System||PGM – Fi|
|Bore X Stroke||50 X 63.1mm|
|Air Filter Type||Viscous Paper Filter|
|Starting Method||Kick / self|
|Clutch Type||Automatic (V-matic)|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Frame Type||Under Bone|
|Rear Suspension||3-Step Adjustable, Spring|
Loaded Hydraulic Type
TYRES & BRAKES
|Front Tyre size||90/90-12 54J (Tubeless)|
|Rear Tyre size||90/100-10 53J (Tubeless)|
|Front Brake||190mm Disc|
|Rear Brake||130mm Drum|
|Battery||12V, 5.0 Ah|
DIMENSIONS & CAPACITY
|Fuel Tank Capacity||5.3 Liter|
ADVANTAGE OF GRAZIA 125
- Good scooter at reasonable price.
- You will also got good mileage of 45+ KMPL from this scooter.
- This is very comfortable scooter for a long ride as well if you are looking best scooter under 1 lakh you can go with this one.
DISADVANTAGE OF GRAZIA 125
- No rear disk offers in this scooter.
- Suspension of this scooter is not much as good.
- Honda Grazia 125 Rear Tyre is of 10 inch in comparison to front is 12inch.
Is Honda Grazia 125 is worth to buy?
Yes, it is worth to buy this scooter because of macho looks.
What is the Mileage of this Grazia 125 BS6?
You will easily claimed 45+ KMPL Mileage with this scooter.
Whats is Yearly Maintenance cost of Honda Grazia 125 ?
Rs.1200-1400 is yearly Maintenance cost of this scooter.
WHAT CUSTOMER TALK ABOUT THIS SCOOTER :-
- Its really smooth from 30 – 45 at a constant speed. Slight vibration between 20 – 30 esp. with overweight pillion. (70 – 100 Kg)
- Long turns – not a big thing but if people prefer side swiping and short quick turns you’ll not be able to pull it off with a pillion.
- If you are 6 foot in height you may need to adjust knee position a bit else for the looks and boot space knees will hit the vehicle front body unless you keep the legs wide. Front leg space bigger than Activa.
- Read Tyre is 10 inch, not much of a complaint it still does the job better than other scooters when driving in an incline.
Overall its just a different stylish body and looks like a bike when at night due to the double head lamps when facing it head on from a distance. Not much complaints love this scooter, prefer this to Activa or Ntorq. Driven them both its pretty comfortable and has a wider seat.
Best for people who want to have aggressive/unique look, aerodynamic design and want pillion to be comfortable.
The guard and railing models were changed in early 2019 it looks more better than the original body guards provided in fall 2018.
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KM / MONTHS||COST (IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||1000Km / 1||200-300|
|2nd (Free)||4000Km / 4||200-300|
|3rd (Free)||8000Km / 8||200-300|
|4th (Paid)||12000Km / 12||500-600|
|5th (Paid)||16000Km / 16||500-600|
|6th (Paid)||20000Km / 20||300-400|
|7th (Paid)||24000Km / 24||300-400|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail. So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.
ALSO READ :- New Honda Dio BS6 Price | Mileage & Maintenance