The First generation of Honda CBR 150r was launched on 2012 in India, and now Honda is planning to launched its new generation of Honda cbr 150r 2021 in India. This new out of the box design of CBR 150r surely love by youngster in India. This bike equipped with many latest feature like Assist & Slipper clutch and I make sure this bike will downgrade the market of Yamaha R15 V3.
The fully fairy design give the bike super bike look, In addition to it, Super sport riding position makes this bike different from other bikes. Moreover, The newly designed Instrumental cluster will make you love with this bike.
Colour Available :- Red-Black, Grey-Red, Black-Orange, Matte-Black
Expected ex-showroon price :- Rs,1,50,000
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
Performance and Engine of CBR 150r
|SPECIFICATION||HONDA CBR 150r 2021|
|Engine type||Single – cylinder, DOHC, |
|Max Power||17.1 PS @9000 RPM|
|Max Torque||14.4 NM @7000 RPM|
|No. of cylinders||1|
|Cooling System||Liquid Cooling|
|Ignition||Advance Computer control|
ALSO READ :- Yamaha R15 V3 BS6 vs Bajaj Pulsar RS200 – Which Burn roads
Mileage and Top speed
|CBR 150r 2021 Top speed||136 KM/H|
Suspension & Chassis
|Chassis||Diamond Truss Frame|
|Front Suspension||adjustable Preload |
|Rear Suspension||Adjustable Preload|
Dimensions & Capacity of Honda CBR 150r 2021
|Fuel Tank Capacity||12 Ltr|
Advantage’s of Honda CBR 150r 2021
- This Bike comes with LED DRL’S light and LED headlamp.
- CBR 150r Equipped with powerful DOHC 149cc engine.
- The one more advantage of this bike is that, this bike have adjustable suspension’s.
- Moreover, this new stylish sports bike design will love by youngster.
- This bike give very tough competition to Yamaha R15 V3
Disadvantage of Honda CBR 150R 2021
- Honda also very late to launch this bike in India, and in many countries this bike will launch.
- The rear Tyre only have 130mm width, which make slippery on high speed.
HONDA CBR 150r 2021 VIDEO
“ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL “