HERO XTREME 200s
New Hero Xtreme 200s is powered by 200cc engine and this bike is available at cheap price in 200cc segments bikes range. This bike develops 13.3Kw max Power at 8500 RPM and 16.45Nm max Torque at 6500 RPM. The design of Xtreme 200s may not attract the rider but the power does. Apart from that you will easy to get 40+ KMPL Mileage from this bike and it will cost upto Rs.2000 for yearly maintenance cost.
As you see, you will get Twin LED headlamp, which have great through of light even on low light and even dark condition. In rear you get LED tail light which looks awesome. The new Compact exhaust sounds loud and provide good riding experience to rider.
Ex-Showroom Price :- Rs. 1.20 Lakh* (Ex-showroom is vary from State to State and City to city, so to check exact ex-showroom price kindly check Hero Moto-corp Official website)
HERO XTREME 200s COMPETITOR :- SUZUKI GIXXER 150 BS6 & BAJAJ PULSAR NS160 BS6
- AERODYNAMIC FAIRING
- TWIN LED HEADLAMP
- ALL DIGITAL INSTRUMENTAL CONSOLE
- COMPACT SPORTY EXHAUST
- SMART CONNECTIVITY FROM MOBILE
- INCOMING CALL ALERT
- 200cc OIL COOLED ENGINE
Available Colour’s :- Panther Black, Sports Red and Pearl Silver white.
|Engine Type||Oil cooled, 4stroke single |
|Max Power||13.3 Kw @8500 RPM|
|Max torque||16.45Nm @6500 RPM|
|Bore X Stroke||66.5mm X 57.5mm|
|Compression Ratio||10 : 01|
|Lubrication System||Forced Pressure &|
|Air filter||Wet, Paper pleated type|
|Ignition||Self & kick Start|
TRANSMISSION & CHASSIS
|Clutch System||Multi-Plate, Wet type|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Frame Type||Diamond Type|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic front forks|
with anti friction Bush
|Rear Suspension||Rectangular Swingarm |
with mono shock
BRAKE’S & TYRE’S
|Front Tyre||100/80X17 52P (Tubeless)|
|Rear Tyre||130/70XR17 62P (Tubeless)|
|Front Brake||Disc Dia. 276 mm|
|Rear Brake||Disc Dia. 220 mm|
|Turn Signal lamps||Bulb Type|
|Instrumental Cluster||Full digital LCD, with Bluetooth|
& Turn by Turn navigation
DIMENSION & CAPACITY
|Front Cushion Stroke||130mm|
|Rear Cushion Stroke||139mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||12.8 Liters|
- This is best value for money bike after Suzuki Gixxer 150 sf at this price.
- Instrumental cluster provides lots of information like turn by turn navigation, missed call alert with the help of Bluetooth connectivity. You just have to connect your phone via Bluetooth and you can start navigate in this bike console.
- Apart from this, as there is very low sale of this bike, So you can take extra discount on this bike.
- I feel thatc200cc engine of this bike is very less power because it only delivers 18.4PS max power and at the same time TVS Apache RTR 160 Produce around 16PS or power.
- This bike only comes with single channel ABS as many fairy bike in Indian market comes with dual channel ABS.
- Apart from this, The design of this motor cycle looks odds as 1990s. So, many people didn’t like the design of this bike.
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KM / MONTHS||COST (IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||500Km / 1||250-350|
|2nd (Free)||3000Km / 5||150-250|
|3rd (Free)||6000Km / 8||250-400|
|4th (Paid)||9000Km / 12||400-500|
|6th (Paid)||12000Km / 15||800-900|
Note :- This is an estimated maintenance price which may be vary from state to state.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your Vehicle :-
- Always take your belongings from your bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike and check if there any thing issue with your bike.
- Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level and other thins in you vehicle.
- Check service bill carefully.
ALSO READ :- New Honda XBlade (BS6) Review | Price, Mileage & Maintenance
What is Mileage of Hero Xtreme 200s BS6 ?
You will easily get 40+ KMPL mileage from this bike.
What is average yearly Maintenance cost of this Hero Xtreme 200s?
Rs.1500-2000 is the average yearly maintenance cost of this bike.