Hero Xtreme 160r bs6 is truly a street fighter bike. Which equipped with 160cc engine and produce raw power of 15bhp to keep you ahead. This bike is made for every day performance with weight of 138.5KG and light weight alloys. This bike catch 0-60KM/h in just 4.7 Sec, which again plus point for this bike. This is first segment design that is engineering for a cleaner, more stylish rear look.
This is something different from the crowd. The unique H shape Led tail light is giving awesome look to this bike. Apart from that, this is first in segment bike which offers LED winkers to flaunt your attitude.
Moreover, The xSens powered by Programmed FI is Segment Top of Line Engine Technology with multiple sensors working in conjunction.This will enhance the engine life life.
ALSO READ :- KTM DUKE 250 BS6 – Price, Pictures, Mileage & Maintenance.
KEY FEATURE’S IN HERO XTREME 160r
- Inverted LCD Console
- Side Stand Engine Cut-off
- Hazard Lights
- Auto Sail Technology
- Rigid Diamond Frame
- Single Channel ABS
- Droid Headlamp
- Integrated Pillion Grab Rails.
- Compact Sporty Exhaust.
EX-SHOWROOM PRICE :- This bike available in three models.
- Self start double disc brake alloy wheel – FI = 113,060
- Self start disc brake, alloy wheel – FI = 110,060
- Xtreme 160r 100 million edition = 114,860
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city. So, to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
HERO XTREME 160r bs6 COLOR’S :- Sports Red, Pearl Silver White, Vibrant Blue, 100 Million Limited Edition.
HEROXTREME 160R BS6 IMAGES
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||Air cooled, 4Stroke 2 Valve |
Single Cylinder OHC
|Max Power||11.2kW(15BHP) @8500 RPM|
|Max Torque||11.2kW(15BHP) @8500 RPM|
|Fuel System||Advanced Programmed Fuel Injection|
|Starting||Self & kick start|
|Clutch||Multi Plate Wet Clutch|
|Gearbox||5 Speed constant mesh|
|0-60 km/h||4.7 Sec|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Frame Type||Tubular Diamond|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic(37mm Dia) with Anti friction bush|
|Rear Suspension||7 Step Rider-Adjustable Mono shock|
|Front Brake Type||276mm Petal Disc, Single Channel ABS|
|Rear Brake Type||220mm Petal Disc/130mm Drum|
|Front Tyre||100mm Width (Tubeless)|
|Rear Type||130mm Width (Tubeless)|
DIMENSIONS & CAPACITY
|Kerb Weight||138.5Kg(single Disc)|
|Fuel Tank capacity||12 Ltr|
- This Bike is available at very reasonable price and give tough competition to Apache 160 series.
- The hero Xtreme 160r is a very good city performer.
- In addition to it, this bikes give 52+ KMPL mileage.
- Too many Feature’s at this price which can’t ignore
- This bike offers agile and very precise handling experience at high speed also.
- As I earlier mention that, this bike is good city performer but, this bike lags in long highway ride.
- Apart from that, instrumental cluster have very less information. So, this is again bog disadvantage of this bike.
- Lastly, this bike is not comfortable for pillion rider. So, if you drive with pillion rider than you need to care some things.
XTREME 160r WALK AROUND
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KILOMETER/MONTHS||TOTAL CST(IN RUPEES)|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail . So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.