HERO XPULSE 200T
Hero xpulse 200t bs6 is powered by a 199.6cc engine which develops 13.3kW / 18.1PS Max power at 8500 RPM and 16.15Nm max torque at 6500 RPM. The Hero Xpulse 200t price is Rs. 1.15 Lakh onwards which varies from state to state. Although the maintenance of Xpulse 200 is not too high, it is easy to maintain at a very low cost.
Currently, Xpulse 200T is available in three colors through which I personally like Matte shield Gold. Apart from this, This bike is equipped with many modern features like Turn by Turn Navigation, Smart Connectivity, fuel gauge, and much more. The engine of this motorcycle equip with 14 sensors which provide effort less riding experience in city and highway also. At front you will get LED headlamp which have hero company branding on it and in addition to it you will see tail light at rear portion of bike.
Ex-showroom Price :- Rs.1.15 Lakh* (Ex-showroom price may be vary from state to state so to check exact price of this bike kindly visit company official website)
- XSENS POWERED BY 200cc OIL COOLED ENGINE
- METAL FUEL TANK
- 7-STEP ADJUSTABLE MONOSHOCK
- WIDE RADIAL TYRE
- LARGE DISC WITH ABS
- EASY SEAT ACCESS
- FULL LED HEADLAMP
- ALL DIGITAL INSTRUMENTAL CONSOLE
- CLASSIC FUEL TANK
- SMARTPHONE COLLECTIVELY
- TURN BY TURN NAVIGATION
Available Colour’s :- Sports Red, Panther Black and Matte Shield Gold
|Engine Type||Oil Cooled, 4Stroke 2 valve|
Single Cylinder OHC
|Compression Ratio||10 : 01|
|Max Power||13.3Kw / 18.1ps @8500 RPM|
|Max Torque||16.15Nm @6500 RPM|
|Bore X Stroke||66.5mm X 57.5mm|
|Fuel System||Advanced Programmed |
|Starting||Self & Kick|
|Ignition||Digital DC CDI Ignition System|
|Air Filter||Dry Paper|
TRANSMISSION & CHASSIS
|Clutch||Multi Plate wet Clutch|
|Gearbox||5 Speed Constant Mesh|
|Frame Type||Diamond Type|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic (37 mm Dia) |
with anti friction bush
|Rear Suspension||7 step Rider-adjustable |
BRAKES & TYRES
|Front Brake||276 mm disc|
|Rear Brake||220 mm disc|
|ABS||Single Channel ABS|
|Front Tyre||100/80-17 (Tubeless)|
|Rear Tyre||130/70 -R17 Radial (Tubeless)|
|Battery||12V -6Ah (MF battery)|
|Speedometer||LCD Instrumental panel|
with Computer enabled Rideguide App
|Head Light||Full LED with LED DRLs|
DIMENSION & CAPACITY
|Fuel Tank capacity||13 Liter|
ADVANTAGE OF XPULSE 200T
- The retro classic design of this bike looks good with a comfortable seating posture for long rides.
- Another key point about this bike is that this bike has a low maintenance cost.
- Metal is used in making a fuel tank body instead of fiber.
- You will easily get 40+ KMPL Mileage from this bike.
- The latest digital instrumental cluster provides lots of information like GPS, Bluetooth connectivity, side stand indicator, fuel indicator, and much more…
- You will get an LED headlight and LED tail light on this bike.
- 15 BHP powerful engine, which again an advantage for this bike.
- Luggage Carrier option.
- Build Quality of this bike is also good, because you got metal tank in this motorcycle.
DISADVANTAGE OF XPULSE 200T
- The main drawback of this bike is that it has small pillion seats. But now days almost all other bikes in the same segment has a small seat (Honda Unicorn pillion seat is better than Xpulse 200t)
- Above 90-100KMPH speed, you feel lots of vibration in this bike.
- Hero Xpulse T also has a low ground clearance of 177mm.
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KM / DAYS||COST (IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||500-750Km / 60 Days||600-700|
|2nd (Free)||3000-3500Km / 160 Days||600-700|
|3rd (Free)||6000-6500Km / 260 Days||600-700|
|4th (free)||9000-9500Km / 360 Days||600-700|
|5th (Free)||12000-12500Km / 460 Days||600-700|
|6th (Paid)||15000-15500Km / 580 Days||1400-1600|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail. So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your Vehicle :-
- Always take your belongings from your bike before service.
- After service, Make sure to take a test ride of your bike and check if there anything issue with your bike.
- Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level, and other thins in your vehicle.
- Check service bill carefully.
What is Mileage of Hero Xpulse 200T?
You will easily get 40+ kmpl mileage from this bike.
What is Yearly Mainteance cost of Hero Xpulse 200T ?
The average yearly Maintenance cost is from Rs.2200-2600 onwards.