Pulsar RS200 Problems – Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 have many problems which may feels you disappointed while riding this bike. Bajaj Pulsar RS200 bs6 comes with 199.5cc which produce 24.5PS max power. Apart from that, Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 problem are discuss below are only for information purpose only, You may face this Pulsar RS200 problems or may not.
PROBLEMS AND DIS-ADVANTAGE’S IN PULSAR RS200 BS6 :-
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is not suitable for short riders.
- In Pulsar RS200 not everyone is suitable for long ride.
- Apart from this, you get lots of vibration after some time of period.
- The resale value of this bike is also low.
- The fairing resonate in between 4000 to 5000 rpm, So bolt may become loose after some interval of time, but it is easily fixable.
- Spare parts of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is very costly.
- The maintenance cost of this bike is also high and this bike need regular maintenance.
- The mileage of this bike is also poor.
- In addition to it, I have seen many times that gearbox is stuck in neutral while you standing on signal light’s.
- The after sales service of Bajaj motor is very poor. I read my bad reviews about Bajaj motor’s after sales service.
- In Pulsar RS200 BS6 models Company provide white alloy wheel, which does not suits to bike and in addition to it , they will get dirty very easily. I Found this new alloy wheel design is out of the box design, which did not like by many user’s.
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGE’S OF PULSAR RS200 BS6 :-
- This is best 200cc bike in Rs.1.5 lac range.
- Due to Triple spark technology in this bike you got unbelievable power.
- Top speed of this bike is 145KMPH.
- Build quality is also good as compared to Yamaha R15 V3 BS6.
ALSO WATCH OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL VIDEO
” ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNLE “