Bajaj Pulsar Rs200 Bs6 is game changer in Indian market, This bike derived by Triple Spark, 4-Valve, DTS-i bs6 compliance engine. Triple spark technology give this bike truly raw power, In addition to it, perimeter frame help this bike to conqueror trickiest sharp turns at high speed.
KEY FEATURE’S IN PULSAR RS200 BS6
- This bike comes with dual channel ABS as a standard feature.
- Rs200 Equipped with dual projector headlamp.
- Race exhaust
- Liquid cooling system
- Triple spark 4-valve DTS-i Engine
- Fuel Injection system
- Crystal LED tail lamp
- New white Alloys wheels
- Mileage is slightly increase as compared to bs4 models.
PULSAR RS200 EX-SHOWROOM PRICE :- Rs.1,64,000 Onwards*
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
ALSO READ :- Save money on insurance Policy – 15+ Best Tips and Ideas
BAJAJ PULSAR RS200 COLOR’S :- PEWTER GREY, BURNT RED, METALLIC PEARL WHITE
RS200 RIDING VIEW
BAJAJ PULSAR RS200 BS6 IMAGES
RS200 Engine & Performance
|Engine Type||Triple Spark, 4-Valve, DTS-i|
|Max Power||24.5 PS @9750 RPM|
|Max Torque||18.7Nm @8000 RPM|
|Transmission Type||6-Speed manual gearbox|
SUSPENSION AND CHASSIS
|Front Suspension||Telescopic with anti-friction bush|
|Rear Suspension||Nitrox mono shock absorber |
|Front Brake||300mm Dia Disc|
|Rear Brake||230mm Dia Disc|
|Front Tyre||100mm Width|
|Rear Tyre||130mm Width|
PULSAR RS200 DIMENSIONS
|Fuel Tank||13 Ltr|
DISADVANTAGE OF PULSAR RS200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is not suitable for short riders.
- In Pulsar RS200 not everyone is suitable for long ride.
- Apart from this, you get lots of vibration after some time of period.
- The resale value of this bike is also low.
- The fairing resonate in between 4000 to 5000 rpm, So bolt may become loose after some interval of time, but it is easily fixable.
- Spare parts of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is very costly.
- The maintenance cost of this bike is also high and this bike need regular maintenance.
- The mileage of this bike is also poor.
- In addition to it, I have seen many times that gearbox is stuck in neutral while you standing on signal light’s.
- The after sales service of Bajaj motor is very poor. I read my bad reviews about Bajaj motor’s after sales service
- In Pulsar RS200 BS6 models Company provide white alloy wheel, which does not suits to bike and in addition to it , they will get dirty very easily. I Found this new alloy wheel design is out of the box design, which did not like by many user’s.
ADVANTAGE OF PULSAR RS200
- This is best 200cc bike in Rs.1.5 lac range.
- Due to Triple spark technology in this bike you got unbelievable power.
- Top speed of this bike is 145KMPH.
- Build quality is also good as compared to Yamaha R15 V3 BS6.
PULSAR RS200 VIDEO REVIEW
MAINTENANCE COST OF PULSAR RS200
|SERVICE NO.||KM/TIME PERIOD||COST (IN RUPEES)|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail and cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
SPARE PARTS PRICE COST OF RS200
|Pulsar Rs200 Spare Part list||Price(In rupees)|
|Engine oil (20w50 Bajaj)||361|
|Air filter Assembly||1400|
|Front disc without ABS||1450|
|Fuel tank Assembly||3100|
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolant level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.
For Latest News – Subscribe us on YouTube