Pulsar NS 200 is a street fighter which is power by 199cc engine and produce max power of 24.5PS and 18.5Nm max torque. Pulsar NS 200 Previously known as Pulsar 200 NS which is manufacture by Bajaj Auto, The NS is termed as naked sports. NS200 comes with sharp & aggressive looks which is love by youngster. Not only by looks but, You will love the initial pickup of this bike. Apart from that, the body ergonomics is also goods and from the date of launch and now, Bajaj is successful to sell over 1Lakh+ units of Pulsar ns 200.
Currently, pulsar ns 200 is available is 4 colour’s in market. The new Bs6 design comes with brand new colour scheme. But seriously, I did not like it. Because this design is out of the box and the new white alloy wheels does not suit the personality of NS 200 riders. Apart from this, the new BS6 models has around 40+ KMPl, which is improve from previous one.
NS200 BS6 EX-SHOWROOM PRICE :- Rs. 1.35 Lakh*
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
PULSAR NS200 BS6 COLOUR’S :- Pewter Grey , Burnt Red, Satin Blue & Metallic Pearl-White
PULSAR NS 200 IMAGE’S
*Image Taken from Bikewale YouTube Channel
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|4-Stroke, SOHC 4-valve, Triple spark
Bs6 Complaint Fi DTS-i Engine
|No. of cylinder
|Wet, Multi Disc
SUSPENSIONS & CHASSIS
|Sports Naked Bikes
|Telescopic with anti
|Nitrox mono shock absorber
|300mm Disk brake
|230mm Disk brake
|Single channel ABS
DIMENSIONS & CAPACITY
|Fuel Tank Capacity
ADVANTAGE & DISADVANTAGE OF NS200
- Initial Pickup in Pulsar NS200 is very high.
- Pulsar NS200 have smooth engine performance because of triple spark technology(patent by bajaj)
- Exhaust note in Pulsar NS200 is improved in BS6 Model (To listen exhaust watch vedio below)
- In Pulsar NS200 BS6 model mileage is increased upto 40 kmpl if your drive your bike smoothly.
- This is best segment bike in term’s of looks, performance and design.
- So, First problem in that , Bajaj have per after sales service. Every user of bajaj bike’s always give bad reviews about bajaj after sales service.
- Many times in Pulsar NS200 gear shifting problem’s occurs specially when you standing on traffic lights.
- Pulsar NS200 seat is not friendly for pillion rider. If you ride with pillion rider then they feel fatigue in less than one hour of trip.
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200 is not suitable for short riders.
- The next problem is with Tyre’s, Pulsar NS200 comes with euro grip Tyre’s which easily loos grip on roads, and also have stability issue with bike on high speed.
- Last but not the least, New model of Pulsar NS200 BS6 comes with white alloys wheel, which easily muddy after some time and does not suits to bike.-
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|KM / DAYS
|COST (IN RUPEES)
|700Km / 45Days
|5000Km / 240Days
|10000Km / 360Days
|15000Km / 480Days
|20000Km / 600Days
|25000Km / 720Days
|30000Km / 840Days
|2200 – 2400
|35000Km / 960Days
*These are estimate maintenance cost detail. So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolent level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.
ALSO READ :- Future of Tesla Self driven cars – You need to know