Bajaj Introduce its new Street fighter Pulsar NS 125 bs6. Which is step sibling of Pulsar NS200, This is most powerful bike in 125cc segment. The New NS125 is Equip with 125cc BS6 DTSi engine which delivers 12PS of power and 11Nm of max torque. To stay in control at all times with the anti-skid braking system in combination with 240mm front brakes and 130mm Rear drum brakes.
ALSO READ :- Future of Tesla Self driven cars – You need to know
The glossy metallic pain, wolf-eyed headlamp, infinity twin-strip LED tail lamp, sporty grab rail. All this things give this bike a pure aerodynamic looks with eye-catching naked street fighter. AS you can see image above have new seat pattern which is introduce by Bajaj.
Ex-showroom Price :- 94,000 Onwards*
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
Pulsar NS125 Color’s :- Orange, Burnt Red, Pewter Grey, Saffire Blue.
PULSAR NS125 IMAGE’S
ENGINE AND PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||4-Stroke, SOHC 2-valve ,|
BS6 compliance DTS-i Engine
|Max Power||8.82kW @8500RPM|
|Max Torque||11Nm @7000RPM|
|Transmission||5 speed constant mesh|
|Cooling||Air Cooled Engine|
|Power to Weight||83.3 PS/TON|
SUSPENSIONS & TYRE’S
|Rear Suspension||Mono shocks|
|Front Brake||240mm Disc|
|Rear Brake||130mm Drum CBS|
|Front Tyre||80/100-17 Tubeless|
|Rear Tyre||100/90-17 Tubeless|
DIMENSION & CAPACITY
|Fuel Tank Capacity||12 Ltr|
ADVANTAGE OF PULSAR NS 125 BS6
- This bike offers attractive paint scheme and new body graphics.
- NS125 have top notch build quality.
- Have same looks as NS200, So who have less money to spend they can buy this bike.
- Moreover, price of this bike is reasonable.
- Have new Graphics on seat.
DISADVANTAGE OF PULSAR NS125 BS6
- The baby NS pulsar is perfectly for 75-80KMPH speed, but after 80KMPH lots of vibration is feel.
- At 144KG Pulsar NS125 is heaviest bike in 125cc range.
- If you riding 200cc bike then this bike does not justify your mind. But if you riding scooter and shift to NS125 than it should justify your mind.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolent level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.