The entry level Bajaj Pulsar 125 is powered by a 124.4cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine. Which produce 11.8Ps max power and 10.8Nm max torque after adhering the new BS6 norms. The pulsar 125 looks almost identical to the pulsar 150. The only difference being the badging and the coloured accents on the bikes. The semi-digital cluster looks a bit outdated with limited information like two trip meters, an odometer and few tale lights relayed back to the rider.
The price of bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon starts at Rs.73,363 and goes upto Rs.82.989. Bajaj Pulsar 125 neon is offeres in 4 variants – Pulsar 125 neon drum CBS BS6, Pulsar 125 neon split seat drum CBS BS6 and the top variant Pulsar 125 neon split seat Disc CBS BS6 which comes at a price tag of Rs.82,989 onwards.
Ex-Showroom Price :- Rs. 73,500 Onwards*
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
Pulsar 125 Neon Colour’s :- Platinum silver, Solar red, Neon Blue
PULSAR 125 NEON IMAGE’S
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||4-Stroke, 2-valve, Twin spark|
Bs6 compliant DTS-i Engine
|No. of cylinder||1|
|Max power||11.8PS @8500RPM|
|Max Torque||10.8Nm @6500RPM|
|Gear Box||5 SPeed|
|Cooling System||Air cooled|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Chassis||Single down tube chassis frame|
|Rear Suspension||Twin gas shock|
|Front Brake||240mm Disc|
|Rear Brake||130mm Drum|
|Braking||Combi Braking System|
DIMENSIONS & CAPACITY
ADVANTAGE & DISADVANTAGE OF PULSAR 125
- You will get sporty look clip on handlebars.
- Bajaj 125 is know for it superior built quality.
- New Pulsar 125 BS6 features an new attractive paint scheme.
- The Bajaj Pulsar 125 uses a double-cradle frame with a conventional telescopic front fork and twin gas-charge rear shocks. You get the option of a 240mm disc or a 170mm drum at the front. And with the 130mm drum brakes at the rear wheel remaining constant. CBS comes as standard across all variants.
- Best bike for employee.
- Lastly, You will get 55+ KMPL Mileage with this bike.
- Above 80KMPH speed you will face lots of strain.
- Pulsar 125 is weight around 140Kg which is heaviest in 125cc segment bike.
- As per many user they said the pickup of this bike is very less.
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KM / MONTHS||COST (IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||500Km / 1||400|
|2nd (Free)||4500Km / 8||200|
|3rd (Free)||9500Km / 12||600|
|4th (Paid)||14500Km / 16||500|
|5th (Paid)||19500Km / 20||900|
|6th (Paid)||24500Km / 24||400|
|7th (Paid)||29500Km / 28||1100|
*These are estimate maintenance cost detail. So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolent level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.