The Bajaj Dominar 400 BS6 is the base variant in the Dominar 400 lineup and is price at Rs. 2.07 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). This BS6 variant comes with an engine putting out and of max power and max torque.
If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30% down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period. Its procedure will be discusse by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. I suggest you get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information.
- UP-SIDE(USD) FORKS
- DUAL CHANNEL ABS
- TWIN BARREL EXHAUST
- ATTRACTIVE COLOUR SCHEME.
Dominar 400 BS6 Ex-showroom Price :- 2.02 Lakh*
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
Bajaj Dominar 400 BS6 Colour’s :- Vine Black & Aurora Green
DOMINAR 400 BS6 IMAGE’S
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, 4 stroke,|
DOHC, 4 Valve, Triple Spark
|Max Power||40PS @8650RPM|
|Max Torque||35Nm @7000RPM|
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS
|Frame Type||Beam Type perimeter frame|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic, 43mm USD fork,|
|Rear Suspension||Multi-Step adjustable mono|
shock with Nitrox, wheel stroke of 110mm
|ABS||Dual Channel ABS|
|Front Brake Type||320mm Disk|
|Rear Brake Type||230mm Disk|
|Tyre Front||110/70-17 Radial|
|Tyre Rear||150/60-17 Radial|
DIMENSIONS & CAPACITY
|Fuel Capacity||13 Ltr|
ADVANTAGE & DISADVANTAGE OF DOMINAR 400
- The front profile of this bike is inspired by lion.
- This bike comes with 373cc powerful engine which produce 40PS of power.
- As 400cc segment bike you will get 30+ KMPL Mileage.
- This bike give lots of safety features, you will get dual channel ABS as a standard and slipper clutch technology.
- Moreover, You will get premium paint quality in this bike and you feels that you ride super bike.
- The another reason to buy this bike is that, you get informative split instrument console.
- Build quality of this bike is also very good.
- This bike comes with small fuel tank of 13 Ltr. The full tank does not even provide 400+KM trip.
- Dominar 400 is too heavy at 184Kg, Due to which it might not be an easy job to ride this bike in city roads under high traffic condition.
- Apart from this, you will only get 2 Color option in this bike.
- For such a premium bike the service support is very poor.
- Less refined engine as compared to Japanese motorcycle.
- Absence of wind shield, speeds above 100 will be difficult to manage due to wind blast.
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KM / MONTHS||COST (IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||500Km / 1||1200-1300|
|2nd (Free)||4500Km / 8||500-600|
|3rd (Free)||9500Km / 12||1200-1300|
|4th (Paid)||14500Km / 16||1200-1300|
|5th (Paid)||19500Km / 20||1800-2100|
|6th (Paid)||24500Km / 24||2000-2300|
*These are estimate maintenance cost detail. So, cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolent level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.