The New Bajaj Dominar 250 bs6 has been launch only to boost the sales of the Dominar brand and it shows Bajaj is intending to stay committed to make this brand work which is good for owners like us. The Dominar 250 shares all the attributes of the elder sibling except the engine of course, narrower tyres, different swing arm, different display consoles ( without a gear shift indicator as used in the Dominar 400 till 2018), narrower front forks and slimmer by a few kilos.
Everything else is same. None of these are cons as such except when compared to the elder sibling. Some people complain about the weight, but that shall be limited to people who have just upgraded to the bike and aren’t quite comfortable handling it. For me, the weight itself is its biggest advantage in terms of stability and plantedness. And mind that these same people find no issues with the weight of a RE!!!! All of which are grossly under power compared to the Dom.
EX-SHOWROOM PRICE :- 1.54BAJAJ DOMINAR 250 Lakh*
NOTE – Ex-showroom price changes from city to city, So to check exact showroom price of this bike make sure to visit company official website.
BAJAJ DOMINAR 250 COLOR’S :- Canyon Red & Charcoal Black (GREEN COLOUR COMMING SOON)
BAJAJ DOMINAR 250 IMAGE’S
ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
|Engine Tye||Single Cylinder, 4stroke,|
DOHC, 4 valve, twin spark, Fi
|Max power||27PS @8500RPM|
|Max Torque||23.5Nm @6500RPM|
|Clutch||Wet, multi plate with assist & |
|Gear box||6 speed|
|Speedometer||Digital Split Console|
SUSPENSIONS & CHASSIS
|Frame||Beam Type perimeter|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic, 37mm USD|
Fork, 135mm Travel
|Rear Suspension||Multi-step adjustable|
mono-shocks with nitrox,
wheel stroke of 110mm
|Front Brake||ABS, 300 Dia disc|
|Rear Brake||ABS, 230 Dia disc|
|Tyre Front||100/80-17 Tubeless|
|Tyre Rear||130/70-17 Tubeless|
DIMENSIONS & CAPACITY
|Fuel tank capacity||13 Ltr|
ADVANTAGE OF DOMINAR 250
- Dominar 250 have 248cc engine which give nearly same refinement as Japanese Motorcycle level.
- Suspension setup in this bike is well setup, Its balanced sharp turn easily.
- good braking performance.
- The Dominar 250 comes with a 6-speed transmission and a slipper clutch technology. It works smoothly and delivers quick, positive shifts with every tap on the gear lever.
DISADVANTAGE OF DOMINAR 250
- This is heaviest bike in 250cc segment with over 180KG weight.
- Mileage of this bike is very low.
DOMINAR 250 REVIEW VIDEO
MAINTENANCE COST & SCHEDULE
|SERVICE NO.||KM/MONTHS||COST (IN RUPEES)|
|1st (Free)||500Km / 1||1200-1300|
|2nd (Free)||4500Km / 8||400|
|3rd (Free)||9500Km / 12||1200-1300|
|4th (Paid)||14500Km / 16||700-800|
|5th (Paid)||19500Km / 20||1200-1300|
|6th (Paid)||24500Km / 24||1400-1600|
|7th (Paid)||29500 Km / 28||1500-1800|
*These are estimated maintenance cost detail and cost may vary based on location and condition of bike.
*Price are excluding GST, Service charges is not including any extra labor charges.
Things To Do Before & After Maintenance of your bike :-
- Always take your belongings from bike before service.
- After service , Make sure to take test ride of your bike.
- Check Coolent level, Brake oil Level, Engine Oil level.
- Check service bill carefully.